Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///Black 03 Evolution\\\

03 Black Mitsubish Lancer Evolution
    The time has come to sell my baby because it doesn't get driven anymore. I purchased this car last year to be a daily driver that could get me to and from work when the conditions got rough. Almost less then a month after that i bought a truck and this has since become obsolete. Everything is pretty much bone stock with the exception of a few reliability mods. Tires have 50%+ tread life left.

The car has never seen a track of any kind or been raced.

42k miles on the clock

Vehicle history:
    The 2nd to 3rd syncro and the 4th to 5th syncro were replaced by Mitsubishi when the car was just under 30k miles.(warranty)
    2k miles ago the car recieved an ACT street clutch and their lightened racing flywheel.
    Last month the brake pads were replaced and the car recieved 4 new rotors.

Mods include:
    Reese Millen Racing intake pipe
    JDM MItsubishi MR BOV Recirc
    Koyo Aluminum Radiator
    ACT stage 2 Street clutch
    ACT racing flywheel
    GReddy Turbo Timer

The interior is a 9.5/10
    The exterior is a 8.5/10

Clearcoat on the carbonfiber part of the spoiler is fading, and the clearcoat on the brembos is fading. Other then that the car has no issues, it was driven by a 43 year old man to and from work(my father) 99% of the time.

Send me an email for the vin

Asking price is 21,000oboFeel free to send me pm's or emails, i'll get back to everyone as soon as possible.
    93.5supra@gmail.com

Im Interested in it

how much u want for it and if i was to get it....i live in alabama so how will get it

Comment

Working...
    X