Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamiana cars for sale

Mamianasan,

Please stop posting cars off of Yahoo auction Japan. You don't own any of those cars nor the rights to the pictures. You are missrepresenting yourself as some large exporter when in reality you don't have any cars. I purchased two of the cars you are supposedly selling on your website.

PS nice work trying to sell that burgandy soarer for $16,000 USD when it sold for $5000. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored*.

not tryingto take sides.. but he can be an exporter

such as he actions vehicles just like yahoo does so the same vehicles that are on yahoo auctions he is able to get his hands on as well?? make any sense?

Comment

Let me put it to you this way. My personal car is forsale on his webpage and it's not even for sale. He has pictures of it from god knows where. The guy trolls Yahoo and trys to sell them as his own stock. He has cars on there and they are not what he describes. That's not Ueo's AE86 on there, yet he claims it is. Anyone can export a car, which is exactly what he is doing.

My post is to possibly save some american getting his *Censored**Censored**Censored* reemed by this guy. That's all.

Comment

Working...
      X