AE86 SR5 for sale *ARIZONA*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 SR5 for sale *ARIZONA*

hey. need to sell her. getting out of cars for now. trying to buy a truck.

FOR SALE
    1985 Toyota Corolla SR5
    RWD 4ac engine
    266,XXX miles
    TRD springs 8kg front, 6kg rear. KYB AGX short stroke shocks, T3 strut spacers. T3 RCA's, T3 lateral rod. T3 Camber plates. Freshly Polished and painted supra wheels with 185/60r14 falken ziex. "n1 look" exhaust, 2.25" piping. silver/black two tone. body is ok. paint is faded. rust on top of hatch, some around sunroof and near gas door (seattle car). Drivers door sags. has a rough idle, i think the carb needs a rebuild. off idle runs great. still pulls hard on the highway. interior is ok. cracked dash, drivers seat is worn. no rear interior (will be included with sale). took good care of it while i owned it. looking to get $2000 OBO. please let me know. PM or email me, Alika_N@hotmail.com aloha.

/\ /\ /\ still have it! BUMP!

Comment

Hatch

would you want to trade for an 88 RX7 turbo II. Lots of mods. Tons of HKS.or would u go down on the price at all.

Comment

i'll trade you straight across. where are you located? any PICS of you car? let me know ASAP!!!!!

Comment

sr5

ill offer you 1200 let me no if you want to get rid of it

Comment

Have you sold this car yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JuJubes View Post
              Have you sold this car yet?
              what he said...

Comment

That's an AE85 surely?

Comment

AE85 had a 1.5L 3AC. Here's one to really boggle your mind: The North American GTS had AE85 in its chassis code whereas the SR5 had AE86. Doesn't really matter either way, it's the exact same chassis, just the trimmings were different.

Comment

The trimmings like the engine, transmission, differential, brakes and suspension?

Comment

Anything that's not the chassis is a trimming.

Comment

True, I've heard Keichi Tsuchiya's first Corolla was a modded 85. As long as it's RWD it's all good.

Comment

re: arizona search engine optimization

I live in Scottsdale and although it is hot I love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X