WTS WTT my corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS WTT my corolla

Looking to either sell or trade my corolla. Would be interested in possibly an SR'ed 240 with some other mods or maybe some cash. Or maybe another turbo car with some suspension work or cash. I have a lot of money, time, and work into this car and it's in great shape. The interior is atleast a 9 out of 10 and has a perfect dash along with the rest of the car. The only problem with the interior is the Cruise control flicker is broken but I could sell another one with it. The exterior is 2-toned and looks pretty good. There is one minor dent in the passenger side fender that I need to fix and the driver side fender is just plain silver instead of the two-tone of the rest of the car, and I could probably get it repainted for pretty cheap extra if someone wanted. Im in no rush to sell this car as I love it, but I want to build my monster of a corolla with 240 suspension and could use an SR and the money to get everything else I need to do that. Im open to offers so don't be afraid to offer, just if im not interested I'll say no. Im located in Gainseville, GA and would be glad to show the car in person. The car has about 248k miles right now but still runs strong. Im working out a timing issue but it should be fixed by the end of this week. The car runs really strong but it leaks a bit of oil, I believe its from an oil cooler line or something. It goes through maybe a quart every 2-3 weeks. Any other problems with it might be the rear-end is open diff and that could be taken care of for probably 3-400 dollars for a stock GTS one. Thats really all thats wrong with it. I can be reached to talk about the car either through here, e-mail: Zjunquera@gmail.com, or preferably by phone: 678-936-7228.
    Edit: Vin is JT2AE88S2H0286030

Mods:
    Front and rear Qa1 coilovers rears 12 way adjustable fronts non
    Front and rear Qa1 6kg/mm springs
    Battle Version Tension rods
    rebuilt front brake calipers
    Stainless braided lines front and clutch
    Rear is running an Sr-5 rear-end cause I snapped the LSD GTS axle in it
    A brand new stock replacement clutch
    resurfaced flywheel
    T3 upper hats for front
    T3 camber plates front
    Megan racing front STB and custom made 3 point in the rear
    Battle Version Steering spacers(not installed)
    New urethane and TRD bushings
    4-2-1 TRD replica header
    E-bay air filter
    new spark plug wires
    new alternator
    replaced headgasket about 12-14k miles ago
    new timing belt ~1000 miles ago maybe less
    new coil
    new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
    replaced belts when I did timing belt
    interior is in really good shape
    has a CD player now
    exhaust routed out the side in a 2.5 in pipe with only a muffler, no cat
    Adjustable rear 4-link with heim joint ends
    The rear Qa1 coilovers had to be custom fitted for removal of springs
    Battleversion Lateral bar
    Has Sr-5 rear-end with drums
    Has some Stock wheels on it
    Also have:
    a lightweight flywheel for $250 extra
    a competition clutch 6 puck stage 4 iron man sprung disk and extreme pressure plate with lots of life left on it for another $250 extra
    An AE92 4AGZE DLI Map sensored motor with all the supercharger stuff removed replaced by a stock manifold and turbo stuff and a Megan Racing medium intercooler I could include or sell seperately. It would need basically intercooler piping wiring and an ECU to get it running like a monster .
    Also have TRD japan rear springs 5.1kg/mm for $150.
    Might be interested in trading some of the extra stuff for an SR and just keep the car or just sell it seperately.
    Theres atleast a couple of other things on the car that I can't think of now but the mods are pretty extensive.
    Looking for $5500 OBO, but open to offers
    Last edited by Zach300zx; 12-13-2006, 08:22 PM.

The car is off the market as well as the turbo motor but everything else is for sale.

Comment

Working...
    X