Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1985 MAZDA RX76 GSL-se modded

Hi there.
    I've decided to sell one of my cars so here I am to blast it out there.

I'll start with the basic stuff.
    The odometer has about 93,000 miles on it. Its a 1985 GSL-se. It was originally that silver/ blue metallic paint from factory but the car, while it was stripped was repainted in Graphite grey(charcoal metallic).
    The engine bay was painted as well as all the door jambs and even the doors were painted from the inside with the door panels off. The car also has shaved door locks, shaved rear lock, as well as the antenna and all of the emblems from the car being shaved off. The side moldings were all removed and the molding on the bumpers was painted with the car.
    The interior is very clean, it is stock and it's the brown fabric interior. The power windows work great, they don't fall off the tracks and they don't need any manual help.

Gas consumption isn't horrible. Daily driving on streets with the normal stop and go from traffic lights will get you about 14mpg as freeway driving seems to get me about 20mog at 70mph. The fastest I've taken this car was 105mph and it sticks to the road, it doesn't bounce around or feel floaty.

Now here I'll just list everything on the car one by one.

13B 4 port street port engine built by mazdatrix. Balanced to 10K RPM. Receipts for the engine total $2200 and are included. Motor has low miles since the rebuild.

Weber 48mm IDA carb
    Racing beat intake manifold.
    K&N intake filter assembly.
    Racing beat aluminum flywheel
    ACT Stage 1 street clutch
    Magnecor R100 spark plug wires
    Tokico Illumina adjustabnle shocks and struts all around
    Suspension Techniques lowering springs
    Dual Facet fuel pumps mounted on custom bracket, wired to on/off switch for control.
    Racing beat Streetport Dual exhaust, Complete system.
    Brake pads and rotors have about 8500 miles on them.
    The rear 3 windows have new dark tint.
    Racing beat stainless steel oil cooler lines.

Now for the bad.
    The tires need replacing and the car is on Stock SE wheels and they are a little beat up. I had rims on the car but was borrowing them when I had to give them back and slap these on.
    The registration is due and is $114.
    I will be selling the car with a new smog certificate.

I do believe that's it.
    The car runs great, no gremlins or anything to worry about.
    It starts up no porblem with no trix and just goes. The carb was tuned so well that you can floor it at any rpm and it won't bog out so long as it's warmed up already of course. The setup pulls hard to 7500RPM. I was told when it was built that it would support 9K no problem but I never bothered to push it that high. It does feel like it could hit 10K no problem though.
    I have the receipts for the paint job as well aas the engine work in hand.
    I am in Los Angeles, ca. I am free this week to show the car if anyone is interested.

Here are a couple of pix I took last month. The car is garage kept but it was dirty in the pix. You can click on the pix for a larger view.

I am asking $3500 or best offer for the car and am somewhat negotiable on the price so feel free to shoot me an offer or come and see the car in person.
    Last edited by rotaryhog; 01-31-2007, 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling.

okay so I had abandoned this thread since I ended up not having to sell this car. I had instead sold another one.

But now I'm back.
    It's time to get my FC done and the FB is getting sold to help with it.

Shoot me some offers.

I'm in Los angeles,ca

Comment

bump this bumpskezy!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X