Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 Calipers, RC Injectors and Headgasket

Greetings,

I am selling various parts, need money for the holidays!

Z32 Calipers - Sumitomo = $140
    -I bought these from Garage Works and never even installed them.

RC 550cc Injectors = $260
    -Used on my car once, its like new. Comes with clips!

Fuel Rail for injectors = $80
    -I used this for the RC injectors, easy to hook the injectors up onto this!!!

RB MAF = $80
    -I bought this but never used this, its in really good condition.

Apexi SAFC 2 = $150
    -Used once, works great! Don't need this since I am selling my drift car. As you can see from the photo, the plastic seal is still on it.

E-mail me: amandamlam@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by Amanda; 01-01-2007, 10:30 AM.

PRICE CHANGE RC 550CC Injectors with Fuel Rail, RB MAF and SAFC for only $500. $50's off!!!

I just need cash right now so someone buy this stuff! I bought everything brand new except the RB MAF! The RC Injectors were $90 a piece plus $40 for the clips. SAFC was $200 brand new. Fuel rail was $130 brand new and the SAFC was $85 used. So that's just a price break down to show that I am trying my best to sell everything at a reasonable price.

This is how its gonna look on an SR20DET, it fits perfect no custom fab.

Thanks and Happy New Years!!
    Last edited by Amanda; 01-03-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

BUMP for HOT seller,hahah J/K only. Put it on ZILVIA Im sure you will get more action than here, PEACE

Comment

Amanda, I bought these calipers from Ray. He told me that they were the 30MM Z32 calipers and they are the 26MM version. I need the 30MM calipers to clear my big 13" rotors. I asked him to send me a refund for the money order I sent to him and he never replied. Please have him contact me ASAP @ MAXIMABEBE@AOL.COM to resolve this matter. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by z32max View Post
          Amanda, I bought these calipers from Ray. He told me that they were the 30MM Z32 calipers and they are the 26MM version. I need the 30MM calipers to clear my big 13" rotors. I asked him to send me a refund for the money order I sent to him and he never replied. Please have him contact me ASAP @ MAXIMABEBE@AOL.COM to resolve this matter. Thank you.
          Hi, Ray's been waiting for your email but you never replied. He says that you already rebuilt the calipers and you'd like us to refund you that amount too? He also said that you were gonna try to sell it to your friend. I am really unsure what you need so please send me an email at amandamlam@gmail.com and let's get this issue resolved. Thanks!

Comment

SAFC = SOLD!!!!

RB MAF with clip = Still available $70

RC Engineering injectors with fuel rail = $320

Comment

Working...
            X