S14 Parts Priced to SELL ASAP!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 Parts Priced to SELL ASAP!!!!!!

Alright guys I just registered and bought books and now Im in the hole bad. All these parts must be sold immediately. All prices are obo and do not include shipping. Buyer pays shipping and parts sold as is no refunds or returns. Any questions or offers feel free to email me at yashio240@yahoo.com or pm me. Please take these items off my hands. Cameron
    -Stock Sr20det S14 Clutch Fan in perfect working condition. Asking $30 +shipping

-Stock S14 Inner/Outer Tie Rods. Inner bushing are in great condition. Outer bushing on one is split but the other is fine. Asking $25 SHIPPED

-Brand New S14 A/C blower motor. This item was purchased and installed but never used. Of course its in working order since its NEW!!!!!! Asking $75 +shipping.

-S14 A/C condensor box. All sensors are included and item is in perfect working order. Asking $30 +shipping.

-S14 Blower motor amplifier. This item is in perfect working order and is almost brand new. Asking $20 +shipping.

-Complete S14 underdash vent system. This includes all the piping need to set up A/C and heat in your ride. Asking $30 +shipping.

-S14 Rear Seat belts. Includes all bolts interior trim and both the upper and lower portions of the seat belts. Asking $30 +shipping.

Once again these prices are negotiable and the parts must be sold. Thanx, Cameron
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 01-30-2007, 07:48 PM.

Alright guys help me out and please take these items off my hands. I have to sell these parts so any offers are welcome and I will consider them. Prices are very negotiable. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

I still have all of these parts and I really need to get them sold. I am taking pretty much any offer that is made. I need this stuff gone. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

a/c compressor has been SOLD!!!!! everything else listed is still forsale so make me some offers and take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Time for another price drop in hopes of catching someones interest. If you see anything you need make me an offer and take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
          X