ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blitz SBC ID & Power ID Priced to SELL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz SBC ID & Power ID Priced to SELL!!!!!!

Alright guys this item must be sold to help me pay some bills. Both items are in perfect working condition and will include everything that comes with the package brand new. These are the special edition uras white versions. The SBC ID holds boost perfectly and I never had any sort of problems with it at all. The Power Meter ID read everything that I had it set up to read perfectly. I am in desperate need to sell these to get some bills paid. My loss is your gain on this rare item. I will sell both together for a package deal of $400 +shipping or I am willing to seperate and sell. If you are interested please email me at yashio240@yahoo.com or pm with your offers. Thanx, Cameron

Since everyone is asking what version these are, here is a link to exactly what I have as well as a price for reference.
    http://www.i-m-racing.com/bluredsbandp.html

Comment

I have gotten some interest in the sbc id but nothing on the power id. I really need both of these items sold ASAP so if you have any interest please feel free to shoot me an offer. I am considering anything that is realistic for these two items together or seperate. So nows your chance to get a great deal on quality product. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Both items are pending sale. Thanx a bunch guys. Cameron

Comment

BOTH ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!! THANX A LOT GUYS

Comment

Working...
          X