FS- 89 240sx Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- 89 240sx Michigan

hey everyone im posting my 240sx coupe for sale. The motor is a KA24DE out of a 96 240sx. The car has a stage 2 ACT clutch, OBX 4-2-1 headers, straight pipe and 2.5" Megan exhaust. The car sounds amazing, very deep tone.The motor also has 2 10" electric fans wired to a switch inside the car. I have just replaced the headgasket, and the car has a newer starter, new spark plugs, and plug wires, new thermostat,water pump, and radiator.Car has tein tie rods, and strut bars on the front and rear.No power steering or a/c, but have all lines except the hard lines for the power steering. Car is rust free except for a small bit underneath the drivers side door panel.Interior is very clean except for the trademark rip on the drivers seat from people getting in and out.The body is very good, has had a garaged winter, there are two small non creeced dents.One on the rear fender, and one on the front fender, both of wish im sure can be popped out just havent attempted.Newer motor has around 67,000miles; chassis has 195k but does not look it in the least.Has the two tone silver paint job, still very clean, no fading.

Dont flame price, i know you can find a hackjob SR around for cheaper,but its just that. A hackjob.
    Price is $3700 obo. Email for pics if seriously interested.
    sh1fty_5@hotmail.com

forgot to mention i have 8 wheels for the car including stock ones,and a bunch of tires just for practice.tires all have around 70% tread left. those all come with the car obviously.

Comment

bumppppp someone buy

Comment

$3200 obo i need it gone.

Comment

you never responded to my emails/pms before...
          i may be interested. pics please

Comment

Working...
          X