5spd x83 cressida fs Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5spd x83 cressida fs Florida

hey everyone im selling my cressida. i've had it for a little over a year and did the 5spd swap to it myself. everything came from the ma70 supra. the lsd also is from the ma70. im located in clearwater fl. if interested shoot me a pm. everything on the car runs great. im selling bc i need the money right now and havent had time to really get the car out and drift it. not interested in trades sorry. lmk thanks.

ps the springs are cut the car doenst have coilovers :blush:
    it was a temporary fix because i was going to get techno toy tunings x83 coilovers but didnt get around to it. however great handling compared to stock :lol:

1989 cressida

ma70 mark3 supra complete mt swap
    xtd stage 3 clutch
    ma70 mark3 supra lsd
    176k on the 7m, (previous owner installed new hg)
    new paint
    corbeau bucket with 4 point harness
    spw steering wheel
    16x7 mesh with es100s front and bridgestone potenza rear
    modded acura legend bumper and lip
    cd player
    new battery
    xenon bulbs
    side exit exaust

asking $3500obo

i also have some electric fans. the stock wheel, and some of the interior parts still that will come with the car

Does it run nice and how much do u think it would be to ship it to maryland.

Comment

hey thanks for your interest. the car runs great i havent had any problems with it except the valve cover gaskets which i replaced shortly after buying the car. im checking into some shipping quotes for you. are you located around baltimore?

Comment

it runs great and i havent had any problems with it since i bought it. the lowest rate i got on the shipping to baltimore was 450 dollars and i got also got one more for 600. let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

hey that doesnt sound too bad why dont you shoot me an email so we can discuss prices a little more its mdislander@comcast.net

Comment

sounds great. why dont you shoot me an email, its mdislander@comcast.net and i had a few questions about the suspension so let me know.

Comment

hey i just had a few questions about the suspension like where to find the coilovers you were talking about and i also just wondered how fast she is check my public profile and shoot me a pm or an email.
              P.S. Im just about ready to make u an offer!

Comment

is it still for sale? Im in South GA and I could pick it up. Please email me back at rallynut@hotmail.com. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X