I NEED a s13 shell....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED a s13 shell....PLEASE HELP!!!!

I need it to be in pretty good condition and pretty cheap to, no bustin my balls
    cause ive seen some ppl tryin to over pice like a mofo on here, so please help me out guys, thanx

where are you located? I have a black hatch for grabs in decent condition with papers and pretty clean interior in Fullerton Cali.

Comment

hey i'm in anaheim and need a shell... what year is your shell? how much do you want for it? i can pick up tis weekend

Comment

Originally posted by vietchink View Post
        hey i'm in anaheim and need a shell... what year is your shell? how much do you want for it? i can pick up tis weekend
        i think its a 91 hatch. black, a few dents here and there and the roof has no glass and a few dents. but it comes with extra set of fenders and gauges already mounted. yes you can come pick it up this weekend. please do it asap or my friend is gunna come grab it for himself. Ill sell it for $500 obo. i have all the paperwork ready. it also comes with some tyte spraypainted teardrops with meaty tires. Call me right away if your interested, because it wont be ther for long. I also have a 5 speed sohc you could put in it sitting right next to it for $400 more.

541-326-6631
        Garrett
        Last edited by ; 01-29-2007, 12:43 PM. Reason: price change

Comment

Originally posted by LSDandnotACID View Post
          I need it to be in pretty good condition and pretty cheap to, no bustin my balls
          cause ive seen some ppl tryin to over pice like a mofo on here, so please help me out guys, thanx
          Originally posted by vietchink View Post

the shell is for sale still. I need to sell today. $500 and it can be yours. you can tow it with a tow dolly which is located one block from where the car is at for $25. Too easy....please someone get it today or im throwing it away. 541-326-6631. the car is in Fullerton, Cali. let me know asap.

Garrett
          Last edited by ; 01-30-2007, 12:38 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          X