Fs: Hks Camp System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Hks Camp System

Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 12:57 PM.

NICE! That would go well with the wide body silvia front and rear overfenders i am waiting on...my # is 317.430.1433 in case you misplaced it.
    Last edited by paradox; 01-27-2007, 08:28 PM. Reason: forgot to include my phone #

Comment

misplaced it like almost 2 years ago that you never came and got.

Comment

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW View Post
        misplaced it like almost 2 years ago that you never came and got.
        David,

Let me say this, first and foremost; I would not have even put anything in the forum if you did not stop replying to my PM's.

I really do not want to go and drag this out publicly. You are exaggerating the time frame, although admittidely it has been a while. The MAIN facts of the matter are that you originally sold me the front and rear silvia overfenders for $350 SHIPPED. Later you backed out of that saying shipping was too expensive. After you told me you had them in the St. Louis area (300 miles from me) I was nice and said I would go pick them up. At this point, several months had already gone by.

Also at this time, I had some immigrations paperwork to do for my wife (that is far more important than some parts) and had just taken on a better paying job which had a 2 hour round trip commute and frequent travel and overtime. I had your sisters address and phone number but it got misplaced and i honestly did not have any free time to make a 12 hour round trip to get something that originally was supposed to be shipped to my house. I found the adress and phone number last fall (which had been the 1 year point in this transaction) and your sister told me that you came and got my overfenders and took them to North Carolina.

Apparently you could not go and look at your PM's or your old posts and find my contact information before you took something you SOLD to me, did not ship it and drove them practically by my house to take the to North carolina.

When I contacted you, you told me you would make it right and ship some new ones to me. This has stringed me along until your last PM to me which basically could be taken 2 ways, 1 way could be that you were trying to get over on me and another could possibly be taken that you were trying to help me.

Here is a direct quote from your PM just in case..."i've been debating on what to do and asking around...seeing that it's been like a year and a half."

So, the ball is in your court. You got money for something you promised initially to SHIP. I accepted the terms of picking up the overfenders from your sister but you threw in a bumper at that point as a way to make up for my inconvienience. My phone # is 317.430.1433 My name is Gregg Fellman. My address is 22 North 14th Street, Richmond, IN 47374.

PLEASE MAIL ME MY OVERFENDERS, PROMPTLY. All of this could have been avoided if you were a man of your word. You strung me along easily 7 months of the year and 4 months this has been going on, and the time I could not get away to go get the stuff from your sister is admidettedly a long time, but NO EXCUSE for you to try to get out of sending me what you sold me.

What more do you need? You have my phone #, name and address, you received the money...

SEND ME MY THINGS, PLEASE.

Comment

you said you were going to come pick them up..i waited for over a YEAR for you to show up.

Comment

you said you were going to come pick them up..i waited for over a YEAR for you to show up.
            So, basically after reading your PM reply back to me, you are saying I am not getting either my money back or my parts.

YOU SCREWED UP. I am taking you to small claims court and you will be out the filing fees and the money. I have PLENTY of written proof from you and my receipt for the money order. I offered (and am still open to you changing my mind and sending my overfenders) many times to let you make it right, and you acted like you were going to until recently.

I dont know why you have the idea you can beat this, we have a BINDING contract. You definately owe me parts or their value. You cannot win this and just because you are not nearby does not mean i cannot collect.

I STRONGLY advise you to reconsider. If I do not have a tracking # by 2/15/07, I am taking you to small claims court and I am going to also claim damages above and beyond the initial money, because there is pain and suffering involved. Expect to pay double what you owe, if not more.

You THINK you can get away with this and be a dishonest seller, but believe me, you will not win this battle. You screwed with the wrong guy. I hope this affects future business you have with people. I am through being nice.

The ball is in your court now.

Comment

//////////////////////////////////////
              Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

you hope it effects future sells..well there internet tuff guy..you should check out what slander means.better yet you should search law suits for slander.

you find anyone or company that would give you back your money after you waited TWO years to get ahold of me and then *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about it. good luck

oh yea..let me know when and where i need to be.
                I take it that you are not going to comply.

If you want to know when and where you need to be...I posted my address. If you are man enough to show up there, maybe I will not need to go to court...

BY THE WAY, it HAS NOT been 2 years, no matter how much you want it to be. It was 1 year when I recontacted you, which included 3 or 4 months of you deciding if you could ship it or not...

HAVE A NICE DAY. YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU VERY SOON...
                and I DO NOT NEED luck, I have PROOF you are not going to provide something I PAID for...so the burden of proof is easy, so watch Judge Judy sometime...I have what I need to prove my part of the case.

I will not reply further to this thread, I think everyone can see what kind of person you are, so my job is done here, i warned people against you, I did not slander you. SLANDER is something that is NOT TRUE...and what i posted IS true.

Comment

you hope it effects future sells..well there internet tuff guy..you should check out what slander means.better yet you should search law suits for slander. binding contract..hummm..how about verbal contract when you agreed to pick them up.

you find anyone or company that would give you back your money after you waited TWO years to get ahold of me and then *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about it. good luck..and you have been watching to much court tv..

oh yea..let me know when and where i need to be.
                  Oh yeah, by the way, tough guy...here is a copy of a PM you sent me when I was sending the money order:

QUOTE (Dated 11/10/05) NOT 99 years ago or whenever you claim...:

I will ship out the wide body kit as soon as i recieve the money order.

thanks again,
                  david
                  HITANDRUNCREW

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by paradox
                  David,
                  I will call you later today if I remember. My address is:
                  Gregg Fellman
                  22 North 14th Street
                  Richmond IN 47374

I sent a money order for $350 to you Friday, so you should get it soon. Thank you. This will make my s13 convertible quite happy.

END QUOTE

So, some more tasty proof for you...

Comment

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
                    Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      Just for the record, this message was edited, but here is what was originally there, which I copied and pasted from my email notification:

Dear paradox,

HITANDRUNCREW has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to
                      entitled - Fs: Hks Camp System - in the Buy and Sell Area forum of
                      DRIFTING.com.

This thread is located at:
                      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...6&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
                      proof of what?

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more
                      notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
                      DRIFTING.com

Apparently David now has fear that I actually have proof to win a civil suit because he has never denied that i sent him money and that he never sent my parts, in fact, he admitted in PM's that he had them until recently, at least, so it will be quite easy to prove my case, and all the more reason he is editing his posts to try to remove any admission of guilt, however, he cannot remove my PM messages in my profile, nor the emails to the replies to my posts I have saved and printed out...

Have some of that, thief.

Comment

yes that is it..you know me so well. it's an open and shut case...you will win. and go off to live on sandy white beaches,drinking drinks with little straw hats.
                        Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-29-2007, 09:34 PM.

Comment

yes that is it..you know me so well. it's an open and shut case...you will win. and go off to live on sandy white beaches,drinking drinks with little straw hats.

In your last PM you sent me a "slander" link from google. Funny thing is that the key word in the defination is FALSELY. Nothing is false about this whole scenario. Here is what you sent me along with my reply...

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
                          Maybe you should actually read the item you sent me. NOTHING is false about my accusations. You admit receiving the $350 for the overfenders. You admit that you picked them up from your sisters place after you changed your story from shipping them to me needing to go pick them up, and you admit you have them currently, or did until recently and that you feel that since it has been so long that you no longer are obligated to send them to me or to refund my money. NO SLANDER there. Go dig up Johnny Cochran, you will need him to win this one.

Also, in the PM before that, you said something like let me know where and when...I posted my address, so apparently you do not have the stones to come to my house (the when being whenever...)

So, humor me this, why not post up (or PM) your address, or better yet, do that and post a picture of your sissy 5'3, 98 pound self along with my overfenders in front of your house. If you are just amusing yourself by taunting me, this should give you immense pleasure knowing you are 1000 miles away and safely out of my reach...

I dont think you have the balls.

Don't underestimate me. You are very simple-minded to think you can win a case in which you freely admit receiving money specifically for the overfenders (front and rear) for a S13 coupe, then admit that you originally were going to ship them but then I had to pick them up, then admit that you feel it has been too long (which changes by double, magically) and that you picked them up from your sister's house and took them to your new location and that you still have them but think since it has been too long that you decided I cannot do anything about it. Believe me, I can do something, I can win this case.

I am just trying to avoid waiting months to win the judgement and collect because then I may have to go another drift season without finishing my convertible.

Thank you for making it so easy to prove my case by you being so stupid and cocky. Smart people would say they shipped them or that they never received the money. YOU are NOT smart. So, I again challenge you, when you say when and where...give me a google map to your house since you are so adept at google. I just might take a drive out there and collect the parts myself.

Comment

sweet...threats go well in court.

sorry im not SMART in your words..im mean a fuking liar..like you wish me to be. and slander in the court room doenst have to some false there smart guy..like i said take me to court.

lol..yea 5'3 and 98 lbs..that's alomost me. i'd rather be like that then a 5'8 300lb 41 year old titty baby. taunting,,,, im not a matador. im saying take me to court. and let me know a week in advance when the court date is.

great just what we all need another internet tuff guy!
                            Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-30-2007, 09:07 AM.

Comment

sweet...threats go well in court.

sorry im not SMART in your words..im mean a fuking liar..like you wish me to be. and slander in the court room doenst have to some false there smart guy..like i said take me to court.

lol..yea 5'3 and 98 lbs..that's alomost me. i'd rather be like that then a 5'8 300lb 41 year old titty baby. taunting,,,, im not a matador. im saying take me to court. and let me know a week in advance when the court date is.

great just what we all need another internet tuff guy!
                              You will know when the court date is, I will have a summons sent to you.

It is funny how you claim to have a law degree. Show me the diploma. I smell something. By the way, I dug more evidence of you scamming people up and will present that as additional support along with your promise to ship and you admitting you got the money and you admitting picking up the parts from your sister's house. When you make the drive to Indiana, be sure to bring some cash to pay for the amount awarded to me because I really do not want to ever have to interact with you after that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X