GB: Orangetree Front Lower Control Arms s13/s14 - $425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: Orangetree Front Lower Control Arms s13/s14 - $425

New item just released! Orangetree front lower control arms for s-chassis, both s13 and s14 instock ready to ship. This is a group buy price for the first 5 units. These control arms are very sturdy pieces with cast teflon spherical bearing and allow you to adjust roll center on the front of the car. Comes with spacers for the lower ball joint to improve suspension geometry on lowered cars. Also has adjustable steering stops built into the arm. These are a great product for anyone that has adjustable arms and wants to finish off their suspension, gets rid of the last of the stock bushings. Really tightens up the front end, also allows you to adjust camber by adjusting the length of the lca or can adjust track width. Thanks for looking. The first 5 will be sold at this price after that the group buy will be closed.

Price: $425 +ship
    In most cases shipping costs will be $10-15

Payment to:
    brainfood@sbcglobal.net

Any questions can be posted here or email me at brainfood@sbcglobal.net

If you are interested in references I can provide them or you can lookup my ebay feedback brainfood1182 100% positive.
    Thanks for looking I will have more pics of these installed later in the week.

Working...
X