AE86 GT-S hatch for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 GT-S hatch for sale

I'm in boulder, colorado, selling my AE86 hatch. I got it from california just over 3 monthes ago, and the car has been great. when I first got it, I replaced the master cylinder, and the radiator. it has had no problems since(except a small leak from the diff).car has 241xxx miles on it. I was told it was a new motor, and it certainly runs like it. comp. test in CA 2 monthes ago showed 170psi on all four cylinders. has no rust. straight frame. clean title. car needs new paint, also has a dent on the left side. its not terrible, but not pretty either . windshield is cracked, and interior has a few tears. also, sometimes the heater doesn't blow warm. this car has been great as a daily driver. it gets about 36mpg on the highway, about 30mpg around town. it start up every time no problem, even in -4 degree weather. car has power steering, but no AC, no sunroof. tranny shifts smoothly. absolutely bone stock. great little car as a daily driver, or whatever else you want to use it for. I don't want to sell it, but I need money to fix my rx7.

$2600 obo. (will be willing to negociate)

if interested, email me at T_Ravis86@hotmail.com if you would rather call me, email me, and I'll give you my phone number. and I have pictures of it. just email me.

thanks -travis

you've got mail.

Comment

hey ya cud u umm post pix of the car? thanx!

Comment

another girl into drifting...

maybe drifting getting bigger does have advantages.

Comment

sorry. car is no longer for sale. its taken so long, I earned enough $$ to fix my FC, without having to sell this car! so I'm happy.

but sorry to anyone who's interested.

Comment

Working...
          X