ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1993 Mazda Miata, fully laoded, new everything...Cheap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Mazda Miata, fully laoded, new everything...Cheap!!!

SOLD
    Here is a run down.
    1993 mazda miata
    C package, fully loaded. LSD, tan leather interior, power steering, A/c, Power windows, headrest speakers, bass shakers in seat lumbar.
    Color: Black
    Interior: Tan leather
    Top: Black(original was tan, replaced it a year ago with brand new top)
    Chassis mileage 189K, purchased Dec. 2005 with 181K.
    Title: clean, in my name, no liens

Here is a list of mods.
    *Jspec 1.6 liter motor, about 65K on it
    * Toda racing head gasket
    *Magnecor 10mm race wires
    *New NGK plugs
    *Toda racing aluminum flywheel
    *Toda Racing full circle disc clutch kit, not the copper puck model.
    *Tranmission replaced in Sept. 2006 with 59K miles unit
    *15x7 inch Konig rewinds with Falken Ziex 205-50-15(installed June 2006, under 8K, perfect condition, like new.
    *Cross drilled slotted Bradi brake rotors front and rear
    *Akebono Ceramic race pads
    *Megan racing short shifter
    *Megan racing Air/fuel ratio gauge
    *megan racing Voltage gauge.
    ***Notice in the pictures that the gauges are prefectly mounted in the place of the center console air vents, the side vents are still funtional. I have blocked off the vents behind the gauges to prevent damage to them)

*New Black convertible top with vinyl window installed Feb. 2006
    *Muffler shop, custom made cat back. 2.25 inch aluminized steel piping with Magnaflow super turbo muffler. very quiet at idle and cruising, gets louder on WOT. Not droning or intrusive.
    * High flow cat, not sure what brand.
    *Boston acoustic compnent speakers in the doors.

The car gets good attention from me. I spent over $6K on it in the past year.
    It's a good solid daily driver. There are no tricks to it, it's like a new car to me. Reliable with no worries.
    It's got A/c and heat. Power windows and runs great.
    She's a quick little monster to.
    The headgasket and flywheel made a night and day difference.
    I've caught a few races on the freeway with newer BMW 3 series and some newer mustangs and they struggle to keep up with her. I don't even know to many miatas with the base model Greddy turbo kit that can stay to close.
    One the freeway she gets up and moves like shes on boost from 70 mph upto 110(that's where the speed limiter kicks in).
    She's pull strong upt o redline, 7,200 and feels like she could handle more RPM amd more speed ont he freeway.
    It is conmpletely civilized and comfortable to drive. The aluminum flywheel doesn't make a challenge on the streets as you might think.

I used to have coil over dampers on it but removed those to lower the price, they have already been sold.
    It's on cut springs right now and to be honest it doesn't ride to great.
    I will however install at no charge to the buyer a set of springs that they provide at their cost.
    The body does have a few medium sized dents but the paint is in great shape and I still always get compliments on her when I go somewhere.
    If the buyer is interested I can have a friend do the paint and body on her for $500. The work is very good and he is very good at laying down the paint.

It get's great gas mileage, about 25MPG street and about 30MPG highway. No joke, she's an original gas saver from back in the day.

Registered until Jun 2007 and passes smog.
    Straight frame, no accidents.
    And Yes clean title.
    The title is in my hands, ready for sale. No liens or anything.
    I will even take the buyer to my local Tripple A for title transfer.

The price is now only $2,800 firm.
    No trades, no lower offers.

Click the images for a larger view.

Last edited by rotaryhog; 02-16-2007, 04:50 PM.

For those of you that messaged me already.
    No the body is not in perfect condition.
    It has 2 dents and a bunch of little dings.
    GET OVER IT!!!!
    Everything on this car has been replaced and upgraded.
    Didn't you read that I put over $6k into it.
    I have the receipts for everything!!!

Take it to one day paint. It's still a come up. You'd never get a miata and put a new motor, Toda racing parts, and wheels and tires with a brake upgrade yourself. Especially not for $2800.

Comment

dont listen to them dents add character, i would buy it if i had the money and were closer. Who knows maybe if you have it in a few months its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
        dont listen to them dents add character, i would buy it if i had the money and were closer. Who knows maybe if you have it in a few months its possible.
        LOL.
        Yeah I know.
        I wish the body was cleaner but I mean damn I put A LOT of time and money into this car. I mean I bought it for $500 and invested over $6k into it. All in performance. I never cared about the looks, I didn't want it getting messed with.

I just got home and I caught a race with a Celica GT-s. Had a Booty kit, rims, exhaust, I could hear the intake and it sounded like it might have had a VV-t controller.
        Well I took it out on the line, pulled a bit on it in 1st. Then heard the VV-t open up and thought it was all over, but the road started curving as we hit about 60, I was still in front half a car. He laid on the throttle before me and I pulled passed it in 3rd, and pulled about a car and a half on it upto about 80.
        It was all me. Even the passenger in the celica stuck his hands out the window and clapped and gave a thumbs up.

Gio mighty miata.
        My 120 hp mighty mite just dropped a 180 HP VV-t car.
        Hell. Yeah.

Comment

yeah the miata's are great, lately i've really been itching to get one it would be a lot nicer then the gas guzzler im daily driving now (1987 crown vic) even though the car is pretty fun, good luck with the sale either way and if something turns up where i have the money i'll probably bite if its not gone already.

Comment

where are you located? i might have missed it if you did post it...kinda late...lol.

i'm in long beach, ca

email me at spgmr2005@yahoo.com

thanks

Comment

If anyone is interested.
              Bring your own wheels and I'll drop the price of the car.

Comment

Location?

Is it still for sale? If so where are you located? Very interested!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andolini411 View Post
                  Is it still for sale? If so where are you located? Very interested!!!
                  Los angeles, email is Rotaryhog@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X