FS: OMP Racing Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OMP Racing Seats

These seats helped me win the 2006 Pro-Am National Championship.... Maybe they can do the same for you...

For those of you that might not be familiar with the OMP brand:

OMP Web Site
    Their safety equipment is one of the most respected and recognized lines in the world (except for here I guess). From British Touring Car to F1 to Dakar their equipment is used by club guys and the guys us "clubies" would like to become...

Very comfortable seats that are in good condition...
    A pair of Black OMP WRC Fiberglass Seats made with fiberglass, covered in flame retardant material, heavier material inserts in locations of greatest wear and the seat cushion includes anti-skid dotted material. Removable leg, seat and back cushions, high side containments for the legs, 5 seat belt openings and 4 side fixing points (type W). Features: FIA homologated certified shell. - Weighs only 10.2 kg or 22.5 pounds... Also included are the Billet Aluminum Floor Mounts.

Racer Price for these seats new are around: $675.00each. I'll sell the pair WITH the aluminum Brackets for $800 Or Best Offer plus boxing & shipping actual costs....

OMP makes these seats in both Carbon and Fiberglass. These are the fiberglass versions. I won't break-up the set so if you only need one, talk your buddy into the other one and you two can be "seat-buddies".... That sounds kind-of funny to me but who I'm I to judge....

Thanks,
    Doug Van Den Brink
    D'Vanz Motorsports
    Cornelius, NC 28031

Long shot I know, are the seats still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Darin View Post
      Long shot I know, are the seats still available?
      They will be after the Long Beach Formula D event... If you're going to be there you can pick them up or if you'd like to give us a deposit, we'll save them for you and ship them when we get back east...
      Thanks for your interest,
      DV

Comment

I might be interested.
        This is Pat, i was driving the blue ae86 coupe at ProAm Nationals. (yeah it was a badddd weekend for me lol)
        anyways, i suppose i'll talk to you about these at Long Beach if they're not sold by then.

Comment

Originally posted by PatAttack View Post
          I might be interested.
          This is Pat, i was driving the blue ae86 coupe at ProAm Nationals. (yeah it was a badddd weekend for me lol) anyways, i suppose i'll talk to you about these at Long Beach if they're not sold by then.
          Hey Pat,

I'll look forward to seeing you @ LB... I'm leaving today... 40 hours in a dually, by myself... Boy I love being a "professional" drifter...
          DV

Comment

I am also interested in the seats and brackets. If Pat does not buy them maybe i could meet you on your way back to NC assuming you will be around Indianapolis. If not maybe we could talk about shipping.

Cheers,

Grant

Comment

so are they sold if not can u pls email me at evenflow88@yahoo.com?

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X