X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED TO GO! 13b-re Cosmo, FC3S Gp Sports Kit, s5 Taillights and Foglights

http://forum.teamfc3s.org/showthread.php?t=53106
    Check out the link to see the pics

Hi Like the ad says I have a very very nice parts up for sale and that need to go. I began a project and accumulated all these parts that I have given up on. All of these have not been on my car, rather just sitting in my warehouse. I prefer most of this to be picked up, but a few can be shipped at your expense. Here is the List:

13b-re Cosmo Motor - $1300 OBO!!! This is the price I bought it for, but shoot me a decent one and I am sure you can have it Good compression last time I checked with the company I bought it from (Libero USA).

GP Sports Body Kit Replica - $750 OBO!!! From Versus Motorsports when it first was produced I got it for $900 but over time moving the thing back and forth there are slight blemishes on the front bumper. everything else is still wrapped as you can see in the pictures. The rear bumper has a small crack on the bottom side of the bumper. Shoot me a better price if you tihnk I am crazy.

S5 Taillights - $180 OBO!!! Good condition. Has the weather seals and light bulbs and harness.

S5 Foglights - Shoot me an Offer. I forgot how much I got them for. They are actually pretty cool, too bad I never got to use them! AH!

Anyway that is what I have. I also have a 240sx complete font end: fenders hood bumper and headlight assembly if anyone wants one or knows someone who needs it. Give me an Offer! CHEAP! Something I don't really want to hold onto.

SO E-MAIL ONLY! I do not check PMs as much as I do E-mails. TPNGUYEN@ucsc.edu. I live in Orange County SO. CAL. So pick up is prefered. I can also drive the motor and kit to certain areas in the neighborhood. If you are from Nor Cal. I drive up and down once in a while so you will have to give me a heads up, some time, and some sort assurance you want it and not just "check it out". E-MAIL me with your:Name, Phone Number, Location, and what you are interested in and how much! THANKS GUYS!!!

BUMP! anyone? good parts, just make an offer!

Comment

send me pictures of the kit to whataboutmyself@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X