ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 Mazda RX7 TurboII Right hand drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Mazda RX7 TurboII Right hand drive.

You read right.
    It's a real turboII not converted to one.
    It's right hand drive, that was converted by us.
    It's a fully registered Cali car that is a daily driver. We rock this car everywhere.
    We've been pulled over by the cops before for reasons out of the grasp of control of our traction, LMAO, but they never hassled us about the RHD conversion. Why? Becuae the car is complete and registered. All paper work in order.
    It's got a clean title!!!

We have a nice car up for sale here.
    It's a REAL 1988 TurboII not a conversion. IT IS RIGHT HAND DRIVE!!!!!!!
    It is still in it's original paint, Silver blue but could use a repaint as the clear coat is peeling.
    The interior is in very good condition and is Blue leather, also original.
    The motor has been replaced as the last one blew up on us.
    The motor is a S4 TurboII motor with a Racing beat downpipe, straight pipe, into a 5zigen Pro racer exhaust.
    It's a bit loud but we don't get pulled over in it so the cops don't mind to much.
    It is a daily driver.

IT IS RIGHT HAND DRIVE!!!!!!!
    We did the Right hand drive conversion ourselves. It is our business. The conversion was done 2 months ago and this car was a daily driver before that and also after the conversion.
    The car is sitting on stock TurboII wheels with Dunlop tires with about 70% tread.

The suspension is stock. The clutch was just replaced on 02/20/07 and has under 100 miles on it as of today. It's a stock TurboII clutch, the flywheel was also resurfaced.

The under hood setup looks great. A custom modified wire harness has been made for this car. When the hood is popped most people thinkt he car doesn't run or it's missing something because there is so much room in the engine bay.
    Before installing the last motor the engine bay was degreased and painted with custom light gray spatter paint. It looks great and is perfect since grease smudges from dirty hands don't really show at all.
    The windows are not tinted and let me tell you, we get a lot of looks by everyone in this car. People standing on the streets always notice it when only one person is in the car, people at red lights always trip out also.
    It's an eye catcher even though it's stock.

The car is fast, boost comes in hard on the stock turbo and pulls.
    We encountered a 1998 or so BMW m3 over the weekend that wanted to play, it didn't stand a chance. It was left in the dust by this TurboII.
    This isn't a car for the new driver!!!!!
    The car is currently registered, Cali plates. It won't need smog for title transfer if it's sold in the next 40 days, the smog cert. is good for 90.

There will be no test drives by any interested buyers unless you show up with a $1,500 cash deposit in hand.
    You can of course ride as a passenger if you like.

We are avaialble Monday through Friday each week.
    Drop us an email if you have any questions.

I will be posting pix later today!!!!

We are asking $8500 for the car or open to trades for a 1993-95 RX7(FD3S)(running or not but must be complete)

thanks for reading.

I would be all over that. but I don't have a job right now. I can't to see some pictures though.

Comment

Click the images for larger view

Last edited by rotaryhog; 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Click the images for larger view

Last edited by rotaryhog; 03-13-2007, 02:34 PM.

Comment

WOW, any reason why your selling it? I so wish I was working right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter View Post
            WOW, any reason why your selling it? I so wish I was working right now.
            Why am I selling it??
            LOL.
            Because I already have 2 other TurboII's, one that is fully built, vmount, 60-1 turbo, cosmo engine. The other is stock(for now)
            HaHahaAH
            Just to many cars.
            I figure lets post up the ones that are most likely to spark some interest and some money.

Comment

oh wow, its a sick car though. I want to see some pictures of that fully build FC thgouh

Comment

Working...
              X