Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale T25 (x2) and Nismo Thermostat

Hi there guys. Up for sale I have :
    1. s13 redtop sr20det turbo with stock manifold, 02 outlet pipe, and stock cooling lines. This turbo is used but in good condition. It spins freely and has very minimal shaft play which is expected for a used turbo. I was about to use this on my s14 KA-T project but the only reason I have decided to suddenly sell it is because one of my friends just blew up his sr and I want to buy his s14 t28 turbo.

I am asking $200 plus shipping or local pickup if you live nearby in PA.
    Pics:

2. s13 redtop sr20det turbo. This is another t25 turbo that I have laying around for my project. I got ripped off on this on ebay because the seller said it was in perfect condition but in reality it has a hard time spinning. It has no shaft play and I took it to a few turbo guys and they said that most likely it just needs to be taken apart and cleaned because it probably has old dirty oil and other stuff clogged inside from it sitting around. I am too lazy to take it apart and just want to sell it.

Asking $40 + shipping.
    pics:

3. This is my Nismo thermostat that I bought for my s14 while I was in California for D1. It is brand new, the box was never opened. I bought it from the frsport shop for $80. This will fit both sr20 and KA24de engines. I realize that I have no use for it now and I want to sell it to have money towards the t28 turbo that I want to get. So my loss is your gain.

Asking $55 +shipping.
    pics:

PM me if you are interested reply here. You can also e-mail me at kas14slider@gmail.com but
    I get a ton of spam so your message might be accidentaly deleted.
    My paypal is ark176@psu.edu

Thanks for looking, Alex.

If you feel prices are too high, make me an offer. Also, I might have the bad turbo and thermostat sold but the good turbo is still up for sale. I can do $200 shipped on it.

Comment

Thermostat and non-good turbo are sold.

Comment

Working...
      X