• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill take the TK grill off of your hand for 40

Comment

how much for the square lights?

Comment

i saw a pair of the square lights plus one of those nismo style grills on a blue and black sil80 sitting in the super autobacs parkinglot wedsday, very very pretty car.

Got home and realized i took a pic of the same car at the nissans owners festible. heres an attached pictures. the hoods up, and its hard to see the black carbon fiber hood, and stuff, but it still looks good.

at least i think its the same car, the grill and the lights are the same and i think the color is the same.
        Attached Files

Comment

i'm glad you like my car it is the same one

Comment

if you have a chance to sell the projectors do it. i want them but having money problems.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerlunt
              i'm glad you like my car it is the same one
              Thats yours? sweet its very very nice. You were at super autobacs wedsday?

I had the incredably dirty White 240 coupe. my poor baby just lost a turn signal cover too that week. you probably didnt notice it, it tends to not stand out much.

I only took the one pic of your car, but if you want i can e-mail you the full size photo. i figure sence its your car and all you might as well have a copy.
              Last edited by nissanguy_24; 02-27-2004, 06:46 PM.

Comment

triple projectors

Driftgirl, I pm'ed you. If there still available, I'll buy them.

Comment

i think ive seen that sil 80 there too. i think the owner works there. its always there when i go .

Comment

how much for the gtr grill? please email me at turboxsw20@hotmail.com thanks!

Comment

This thread was made back when I had 1 240sx........I have 3 now, So im glad the first buyer flaked, cause I need the parts now!!

Sorry,

Comment

Working...
                      X