Fs: 1991 240sx Ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1991 240sx Ny

Ok guys… it breaks my heart to do this, but I have to sell my S13… I just put her back on the road after a 1 1/2 year hiatus thinking of selling the '04 Maxima, but with college and my job both demanding so much out of me, it makes no sense keeping my baby... so here it goes.

1991 Nissan 240sx LE hatchback white.
    312,000 mi on the body. The chassis of the car has been strengthened and refurbished. The car probably has one of the cleanest underbodies you’ll ever see on a NY S13.
    The engine has 67,000 mi and it came out of a ’96 automatic 240sx.
    MODIFICATION LIST
    SUSPENSION
    Eibach Lowering Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustable Struts
    Front & Rear Strut Tower Brace
    Suspension Techniques Sway Bars
    Bridgestone Potenza G009 on all four corners.
    ENGINE
    K&N Ram Air Intake(Aluminum tube & filter)
    Custom Ground Cams
    Custom Cam Gears
    Hotshot Racing Headers
    S.S. Exhaust
    Re-Programmed Chip
    High Flow Cat
    Spec Stage 1 Clutch
    B&M ShortShifter
    ICE
    Sony AM/FM Cassette Radio
    Sony 10 CD Changer in rear
    2 Amps
    6 Speakers
    2 Tweeters
    1 Subwoofer
    MISC.
    Mud Flaps painted to match
    Tinted Glass
    Erebuni 3 Pc Rear Spoiler (rare!!)
    White Face Gauges
    Wood Trim Dash

So here are some details on the car.
    The ECU in has been retuned so now the KA makes power all the way to 7,000 rpm. Those of you who have driven a 240sx know that the normal KA completely dies after 5.5k. It takes on Integra Type R’s in acceleration (then just kills them in the corners…)
    The suspensions have been extensively tuned for autocrossing and downhill racing.
    The car has won every autocross event it has entered and has yet to be defeated on the downhill at Bear Mt. List of kills on the downhill includes a ’04 STI, WRX, ’02 supercharged S2000, FC RX-7 GTX, and many Honda’s.
    The car has been tuned for complete balance on the corners and it makes flooring the throttle in the corners pretty comfortable. I have not equipped the car with a LSD as it was my daily driver and I didn’t feel the need for that modification. For those of you who plan on purchasing the car to drift, be aware that the car will happily go sideways when asked to, yet, the handling is still very neutral.
    Now for the bad.
    The clutch has just been changed 500 mi ago. The clutch master and slave cylinder have also been replaced with OEM replacements, however the synchros in the tranny are starting to grind. The car is still very driveable, but it's eventually going to need a tranny rebuild or a new one. KA's transmissions are extremely common and dirt cheap these days, so it's not a big deal, but a deal nonetheless.
    There is a crack on the windshield so that will need to be replaced as well.
    I will also include most of the Z32 brake upgrade. You only need to get the 26mm front calipers. I have the rotors(already re-drilled), pads, SS. Conversion lines, rear rotors and rear pads. I will also be including the stock shifter, and a spare clutch master and slave cylinder.

The asking price is $6000 but I am willing to negotiate. Be aware that the car is extremely competitive car and with the new tranny even moreso. With the right driver it will take on most of what’s out on the road on the mountain roads.
    You can reach me at 845-596-6974 or e-mail me at Seyath@Gmail.com.

No Low Ballers Please!!! Serious inquires only!!!
    E-mail me for more pics.

Working...
X