ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:Greddy TT & OEM S14 Parts Gotta Go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Greddy TT & OEM S14 Parts Gotta Go!!!!

Alright guys still have a couple of parts that I need to get rid of. All parts are in perfect working order and are sold as is no returns. If you have any questions about anything please pm me or send an email to yashio240@yahoo.com. Prices are OBO so make reasonable offers and they will be considered. Thanx, Cameron
    -S14 rear carpet cover for the fual pump. This carpet is in perfect shape. Asking $25 +shipping.
    -S14 rear trunk trim that surrounds the hole leading to the trunk behind the rear seats. Trim is black and in great condition. This will include the rubber gasket thing that goes around the inside as well. Asking $20 +shipping.
    -S14 Blower Motor intake box. Perfect shape, both doors work and everything. It was removed from my working a/c. Asking $15 +shipping
    -S14 driverside tension rod brace. This is only for the driver side as I already sold the left side to a guy in need. The item is in good shape. The picture looks like it has rust on it but that is just dust from it sitting for a while. More pictures can be provided. Asking $15 +shipping.
    -S14 inner and outer tie rods. Items are in good working shape. The boot on one tie rod end is split. Asking $15 +shipping.
    -S14 passenger side airbag. It has never been blown as you can see. Perfect shape. Asking $60 +shipping.
    -Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer w/ all harnesses and install manual. This harness is for an s13 sr20. It was removed from a friends s13 after about six months of use because some stupid b#$@% totaled it at a red light. In perfect working order with no blemishes at all on the face. Asking $65 +shipping.

Last edited by YaShIoS14; 06-09-2007, 09:00 AM.

hey i am interested in the greddy auto turbo timer get back to me ok thanks

steve

Comment

Greddy TT has been SOLD!!!!!!!!

Comment

Everything but the TT is still available. Make me some offers and please take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

This stuff is still available and really needs to go. Make some offers. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

This stuff is still available and really needs to be gone. Make me some offers and I will entertain anything within reason. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
            X