No announcement yet.

1986 Conquest TSI - TONS OF UPGRADES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Conquest TSI - TONS OF UPGRADES!!!

1986 Conquest. This car was built with all of the go-fast / reliability goodies to compete in the Silver State Classic in May of 2002. This car will reliably cruise at 125 mph all day @ 6 psi. 5-speed trans, engine rebuilt in 2002 (only about 5000 miles since then)with a complete TEP engine kit (.030 over 8:1 forged pistons, drag race cam, balance shaft eliminator, oil pump, new chains, new stainless valves, new non-jet valve head, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, Felpro gaskets, water pump, etc), it's balanced, has MSD 6AL ignition, custom intake with 4-port injection and custom fuel rail, big Bosch pump, remote adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 42# injectors (New in December), Haltech programmable EFI computer, larger TB, turbo upgrade, tubular header, Turbonetics wastegate, custom 2 1/2" exhaust with high-flow cat, muffler with 3" in, dual 2" outlet with custom tips, blow-off valve, custom turbo plumbing. Radiator was cleaned and repaired, new alternator, rebuilt driveshaft with HP u-joints. The car has full stock interior, a SCCA-spec 4-pt padded roll bar with crossbrace and harness bar, Simpson 5-pt harness (alongside stock belt) with cam-lock, gauge pod (boost, oil pressure) on drivers a-pillar. The car has stock 7"/8" wheels, and I have a set of stock 1988 wheels 8"/9" with Dunlop SP8000 Z-rated tires that I use for racing, and will sell them separately, but I'll make a good deal for you if you buy the car. Also included with the car is the original computer, throttle body and injectors, intake and exhaust manifold, spare distributor and a spare rebuilt 5-speed transmission. I have replaced the light switches and the visors. The seats and interior are in good shape and the body is too, with a few door dings. Tinted windows. TEP front spoiler, and it passes emissions with 0.0 HC !!
    Also,
    The wastegate is set to 12 psi right now, and rev-limited in the MSD box to 6000 rpm. This is the "Safe" setting, it will handle more boost and probably good to 7000. The 42# injectors are theoretically good to 6000 rpm and 18 psi, which is about 320 hp at the crank I have never run that much boost in it, but 15 psi is probably OK.
    Feel free to email me with questions or for pictures.
    The car is Red with Black interior.
    $5000
    I am in Fort Collins, CO
    Josh
    joshjryan@gmail.com
    Last edited by joshjryan; 06-21-2007, 09:38 AM.
Working...
X