need to sale my KOUKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to sale my KOUKI

here she is... 1997 clean title 240sx KOuki. Very clean, inside and out S14.
    Have a black top s13 swap, done by clockwork perfomance. Heater was installed!!! Ac needs I believe two hoses to be refilled and will also work FINE! (not many swaps have the ac and heater installed, little expensive to do) with about 55k on the block. 3 inch straight piping with an Apexi muffler. HKS turbo timer. Lowered 2 inch. THe turbo spools great and anybody is welcome to personaly check out the car....

contact if any questions.!!!

asking $9250......

LOCATion and price

Comment

saw price nevemind but locatin does it pass smoq

Comment

*******sell********

Comment

NOrwalk, ca

I am located in NOrwalk, CA. 90650

price is negotionable... make an offer.....
          and might be able to work something out....

Comment

smoq

no, I do not think it will pass smog, due to the 3 inch straight piping.

But the tags are up to date

Comment

killing me here..... $8500

last price I can do. I just really need a sedan now... the car itself is worth this much.....
              $8500 firm.....
              contact if interested...

Walter 562-712-3958

Comment

Please confirm, incase I missed something...

THIS CAR WILL PASS SMOG in California if it had a 'stock' exhaust-but with the SR20DET?
                I haven't ever been able to smog my S13 or S14 (both with stock exhausts) because of my motor-being an SR. I would be interested in your Car if somehow the rules changed, or because of your car being a 97'...

Comment

Originally posted by mayler View Post
                  Please confirm, incase I missed something...

THIS CAR WILL PASS SMOG in California if it had a 'stock' exhaust-but with the SR20DET?
                  I haven't ever been able to smog my S13 or S14 (both with stock exhausts) because of my motor-being an SR. I would be interested in your Car if somehow the rules changed, or because of your car being a 97'...
                  by the time rules change there will be no use for cars with wheels... everyone would be flying or teliporting place to place

on a serious note

ask around, see if anyone can hook up a smog for ya

Comment

I have the hookup...not a problem. It's a little bit of a pain though, which is why I was asking the seller to clarify what he said in a previous posting-
                    "it won't pass smog because of the exhaust." It's very misleading.

Comment

sorry for the confusion

Point is,,, this car does not pass smog! SR20 or exhaust reasons, I don't know!
                      What ever it is, it won't pass it at all.
                      Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X