fs: 85 rx-7 gsl-se - heavily modified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: 85 rx-7 gsl-se - heavily modified

car is a titanium grey metalic 85 gslse. motor is an 88TII with 89 TII rotors (9.0:1 comp), with a huge streetport, 3mm apex seals. the motor was built with new housings and rotors. it has somewhere around 5k on it. (car has abour 130k). racingbeat light steel flywheel, act clutch and pressure plate. 2 msd 6a's with 3 blaster 2 coils. intake is a weber 48 ida (yes, the motor is running n/a) and the exhaust is racing beat's streetported exhaust.

front suspension has ground control coilovers, camber/caster plates, and tokico adjustables, as well as a custom sway bar and strut tower brace. rear has adjustable shocks as well. wheels are kosei k1's (custom drilled for the se bolt pattern). all four corners have powerslot rotors and hawk hp+ pads.

inside, the interior is black. there are three autometer gauges in place of the stereo (oil temp, oil pressure, and water temp). seats are tan fd seats.

exterior wise, all side markers are shaved off, as well as the door locks (remote entry installed).

overall condition of the car is good. it could use some new rear axels, as well as the carb needs to be tuned (but the thing still pulls like hell), and there are still some bugs to work out of the system. i can go into all of the idiosincriseas (i have no idea how to spell that) with anyone that is interested.

there is lots of random stuff that will come with the car as well (like two car covers, kirkey racing seats if you want them, custom torque engine brace, competition aluminium oil cooler, etc..)

email me for more information at jonthelunatic@hotmail.com

pics can be found at http://www.rx7club.com/photo/showgal...=2&si=riffraff

(you will have to log in to be able to see them)
    Last edited by riffraff; 02-17-2004, 05:26 PM.
Working...
X