FOR SALE rb25/S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE rb25/S13

For sale: 1989 Nissan 240sx with Silvia front end and skyline rb25det engine.
    $13,500/ b.o.

This is my personal car that I drive daily during the summer. There have been no corners cut while building up this car because I had never planned to sell it, but with a baby on the way there is no way I can afford to continue to build up the car or have the time to enjoy it like the car should be. This car has been very reliable for me and puts out a ton of power…. and can withstand a lot more. With that said here is a list of most of the major modifications done to the car. Thanks for looking…..

There have been transmission problems ( 1-2 syncro and 2-3 syncro are worn, and there is a bad carrier bearing). I do have a spare sr20 transmission which will work with a new drive shaft and swapping bell housings, but either way the price has been reduced to reflect this problem.

ENGINE

R33 Rb25DET with 25,000 miles
    -New water pump
    -new timing chain
    -new head gasket
    -new plugs
    -Blitz LM intake filter
    -Greddy intake manifold
    -Q45 TB
    -Hybrid FMIC with custom piping
    -McKinney mounts
    -Custom driveshaft
    -Greddy strut tower brace
    -XT Stage 3 clutch
    -KOYO Aluminum radiator
    -electric radiator fan
    -Battery relocated

BODY

-Color= charcole grey
    -Chargespeed wide body kit
    -20mm. wide Front fenders
    -50mm. wide rear fenders
    -Side skirts
    -Rear bumper
    -Front bumper is B-Magic
    -GTR grille
    -VIS carbon fiber hood
    -SILVIA dual projector head lights
    The car was fully stripped and painted before the kit a lot of the seams and joints were welded before the paint.

EXHAUST
    -McKinney down pipe
    -Apexi GT Spec Exhaust.
    -Project Silvia test pipe

SUSPENSION
    -KYB GR2 shocks with Sportline springs 2" drop.
    -Godspeed sway bars
    -rear camber arms
    -WHEELS are American racing which were custom made to fit the the wide body. They are 15x8 with a +17 offset in the front and a -12 offset in the rear.

INTERIOR
    The interior was mostly converted to black from blue
    some blue remains like a few small rubber moldings and a few small plastic parts.
    -S14 front seats.
    -Skyline steering wheel.
    -Silvia floor mats
    -Alpine deck
    -Alpine Type-s Speakers front and rear
    -Alpine type-e 10in. sub
    -800 watt MA audio amp
    -Tinted windows.

I am sure there is a ton of things I forgot if you would like any other info on anything at all or any pictures just E-mail me @ ddalton900@yahoo.com and ill get back to you right away.
Working...
X