ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S: Nismo Parts, ADVAN Wheels, G35 Parts, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: Nismo Parts, ADVAN Wheels, G35 Parts, etc.

All of the parts are located in Southern California and local pick-up is preferred. I've included some pricing but at this point everything is negotiable so if you have an offer feel free to shoot me an email at gene@genetjin.com. On with the goodies:

Infiniti G35 Factory Long Block with Polished Votech Supercharger and Unorthodox Pulley Kit - $Make an offer

Infiniti G35/Nissan 350Z Kinetix Intake Manifold powdercoated black - $750

Infiniti G35/Nissan 350Z Winner Power Big Brake Kit (front and rear)- $2,500

Front (driver's side caliper has a slow leak but can be repaired)-

Rear-

ADVAN SA3A's and Yokohama Rubber- $300

Hybrid Intercooler - $300:

Two BRAND NEW Dunlop Sport Maxx - 245/35/19 - $425

I have a set of discontinued Nismo seats and Nismo/Willans harnesses for sale; these were bought back in '02 and have been sitting in my garage for most of that time. They were mounted in a car that never ran so there's really hardly any seat time on them. They're in a 9.5 out of 10 condition wise, one of them has a light scuff on the lower section which I'm sure can be cleaned up, other than that they're mint. They're full black suede with Nismo embroidered into the upper portion. As for the harnesses, those are a 10 out of 10 condition wise.

These are NOT the Ebay "Nismo" seats that you see everywhere, these are the real deal and cannot be found many places, if any at this point. Asking price is $2000 for all four pieces.

do you have a full set of those advans?

Comment

Working...
    X