OEM S14 Parts Gotta Go!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM S14 Parts Gotta Go!!!!!

Alright guys I still have a couple of parts laying around the house from my s14. I really need these things sold. Make me some reasonable offers and I will consider all of them. Any questions or comments can be directed to yashio240@yahoo.com or simply pm me.
    New Parts Added!!!!
    -T28/25 Turbo O2 extension. This is a knock off megan racing turbo outlet. It has a hairline crack about an inch long around the weld at the flange that mates to the turbo. Can be welded and would be as good as new. Asking $40 shipped.

-2 S14 Open Diffs. They are 6-bolt style and make a little noise but are still in good working condition. Would be perfect for anyone interested in doing a welded diff setup on their car. Asking $40 for each +shipping.
    -1 Set of S14 6-bolt output shafts. These are in perfect working condition. Can be included with one of the open diff's listed above for a combined price and shipping. Sold seperately I would like $110 +shipping.
    -S14 VTC Solonoid. This item was removed from a friends car thinking it was causing the VTC rattle but when replaced with a new solonoid it did the same thing. Item is in perfect working condition. Asking $45 shipped.

-S14 Blacktop SR Cam Oil Lines. Not sure if that is exactly what they are called but it is the hard lines that run over each cam for oil. Im pretty sure they will work on the s14 and s15 blacktop motors. They are in perfect working condition. Asking $40 shipped.

-S14 A/C Tension pulley. This was removed from my car when I removed all of the a/c and heat components. This is the only a/c related item I have left so please dont ask if I have anything else in regards to the a/c. Asking $20 shipped.

-S14 Blacktop SR Intake tube. It is in perfect condition. Does not include hose clamps. This im pretty sure fits both t25 and t28 turbo's. Also pretty sure it will fit s13 or s14. Asking $35 shipped.

-S14 Oem tension rod brace driverside in perfect condition. Asking $15 shipped.

-S14 OEM SE spoiler. It is painted the oem starfire blue color. It is currently still installed on my car but can be removed as soon as some one wants it. It has some small scratches to the paint but no damage to the actual spoiler itself. Im sure you will need to paint it anyways seeing as this is a fairly rare color. It will include all mounting pieces as well. Asking $40 shipped.

SOLD
    S14 Trunk Carpeting
    S14 Blower Motor Air Box
    S14 Tie-rods
    S14 Pass. Airbag
    S14 SR Coilpack Cover
    S14 Trunk Panels
    S14 Slave Cylinder
    S14 Ashtray
    S14 Antenna
    Pioneer TV
    SPL Diff Bushings
    ES Tension Rod Bushings
    S14 IACV
    S14 Downpipe
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 11-20-2007, 08:31 AM. Reason: New Parts ADDED!!!!!!

Come on guys help me out with this stuff. Everything is OBO so make some offers and just take this stuff off my hands please. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Just trying to build some interest in these parts. Any reasonable offers will be accepted. I just need to clear this stuff outta here. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 trunk carpet has been SOLD!!!!. Keep the offers coming please. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 blower motor intake box has been SOLD!!!!!

Comment

The spoiler is off the car now and ready to ship. I removed the parts I have sold so everything listed is still available and ready to GO!!!!!!! Make me some offers. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

This stuff is still available and really needs to go so make me some offers please. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

OEM S14 Tie-rods and ends have been SOLD!!!!!

Comment

PRICE DROPPPP TIME!!!!!! I really need this stuff cleared out so make me some offers and take it off my hands please. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 Pass. Airbag has been SOLD!!!!!!

Comment

I found some more stuff laying around my garage collecting dust so I figured I would add it to the list of items forsale and see if anyone was interested. All inquires can be directed to yashio240@yahoo.com or pm me. Payments can be sent to that address as well. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 Sr20det coilpack cover has been SOLD!!!!!!
                        Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Alright guys Im pretty sure that is everything that I have left laying around that I dont need nor want anymore. If you see something and you feel the price is too high then email me or pm me your offer but Im pretty sure everything is priced VERY reasonbly. Thanx and keep that interest alive. Cameron

Comment

Well I actually came across a few more things that I dont need. Besides what I have listed, I also have a box with the S14 SR cam caps and bolts. I will have pix of these posted up soon. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Alright guys the trunk panels have been SOLD!!!!! I really to sell the rest of this stuff to pay some bills so please make me some offers and help me out. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
                              X