ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Parting wrecked S14 drift car, tons of parts, SR, coilovers, brakes, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Parting wrecked S14 drift car, tons of parts, SR, coilovers, brakes, etc.

Hi everyone,

I'm parting out my S14 drift car as I was involved in quite a large accident and I'm moving to another chassis and can't use these parts.
    Have the following:
    Blacktop SR20 with 29,000 km on it. Comes with transmission, ecu, full wiring harness, stock T28, downpipe, and OS Giken clutch and GTR intercooler. Asking - $2500obo

IHI turbo kit for SR20, includes low mount manifold, turbo, oil lines, gaskets, etc. Hadn't had a chance to put it on yet. Equivalent to slightly smaller than GT30R.
    asking- $1500 OBO willing to include with SR20 as a package.

S14 hubs - great for 5 bolt conversion, come with rotors and calipers.
    - $700 obo

R34 Brembo OEM calipers and discs for front. Still in boxes, hadn't had a chance to put them on yet. - $550 or will do package with hubs for $1000.

Nismo 2 way LSD in pumpkin- $800, only has 2400 km on it, so barely broken in, hasn't been drifted on yet.

HKS Hypermax coilovers- have around 10k km on them. Good shape, no rust and still full compression. Asking $800 obo

Kouki S14 front end with OEM lip. Includes headlights, hood, grill, OEM bumper, lip and both fenders. Passenger side fender is slightly dented from accident, but could be fixed without much problem. - $1500 obo

Kouki S14 taillights- $250

Have two sets of rims I'm debating on selling and will let go for the right price, as I can use them on new car.
    Set of 4 TE-37 Volks, for GT-R. 18x9.5 +12 5x114.3 bolt pattern with new Bridgestones. Wheels are black. Offers?
    Set of 4 Nismo LM GT-4 17x9 +20 5x114.3 bolt pattern with used Yokohama's (two probably have flat spots from accident). Asking $1500obo

That's the big stuff anyway, anyone interested in any minor parts feel free to e-mail me. I'm located in north Alberta, Canada. Shipping is no problem, as I work for freight company. Paypal preferred.

Questions, e-mail me at: sigmafoxtrot@yahoo.ca

Thanks

Why would you tell me the front end was sold and then a day later post it up on ebay??? You are so full of it dude! Buyers beware...
    http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsigmafoxtrot

Comment

Working...
    X