ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

350Z , G35 , 240sx... Auth. NISMO wheels with tires!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350Z , G35 , 240sx... Auth. NISMO wheels with tires!

I had posted this wheels up before, but no buyer because I only had 3 of them.
    I managed to find the fourth wheel with tire.

Here is a full set of Auth. NISMO wheels from a 350Z.
    I had the full set powder coated black.
    I wrecked the car and one was destroyed!
    I bought the fourth one and just had it painted, black also, they all match perfectly and look great. The other wheels were not involved in the accident and they are straight and run great.
    These were all the original silver wheels, so if buyer wants them silver, I bet there is a way to remove the paint or powder coat off of them, I wouldn't recommend it though.

Well enough about this wheels" history

-top left: Front 18x8.5 is the painted wheel, missing center cap. Wrapped in NITTO NT555 245/40/R18 about 85% rubber
    -top right: Rear 18x9.5 is powder coated. wrapped in BfGoodrich G-force tire
    275/40/R18 about 45% rubber
    -bottom left: Front 18x8.5 powder coated. Wrapped in BfGoodrich G-force tire
    245/40/R18 about 80% rubber
    -bottom right: Rear 18x9.5 powder coated. Wrapped in BfGoodrich G-force tire
    275/40/R18 about 55% rubber

remember this are all original Nissan dealer wheels. Real Nismo wheels made By RAYS!

Ya know the retail price for this wheels... soooo.....

sold the 350Z and passed my KOUKI down to a friend ,,, so have to get rid of them...\

Asking
    $950

for all four.... might be able to help with shipping but prefer local pick
    Walter
    562-712-3958

i may be interested in a week or so...Ill keep you posted if u still have them and the receipt for them.

Comment

Sooollllddd!!!

10/03/07
      Sold!

$850

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X