Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 JDM front end and Sr20 Autech w/close ratio 6 speed

Hey Everybody,
    I'm a newbie here but I just bought a AE86 for rally and I thought someone might want to buy the stuff I don't want or will use. I have a complete JDM factory front end for the AE86. I think it is complete but I don't have the heart to use it in a rally, it wouuld be destroyed on the first oops! This car also came with a autech, I hope I spelled it right, all aluminum SR20 motor and a friend told me it was out of a Silvia E. It is normally asperated and is supposed to of put out 200hp and close to 200ftlbs of torque. It is mated to a close ratio 6 speed and I have all the harness(uncut), ancillaries, and driveshaft. The motor looks new and has a red cam cover if that means anything and the only thing that is missing is the rear end but I would assume that wouldn't be to difficult to get. Now I'm not sure what these are worth but I've been told the front end is in the $2500 range and the motor/gearbox lot is in the $5-6k range. The reason I'm not using the motor is because in rally you can't mix makes and stay in group-2,plain and simple plus the stainless header would have to be chopped to bits to make it work. I just don't have the heart to ruin such a nice piece of kit. I am open to offers and PM me with you phone number and I will call you or I will give you mine . Thanks for looking.
    In rally as in drift,
    If you're going sideways your having fun!!
    Cheers,
    Chris

RE engine and Clip

Where are you from?

The SR20 your talking about is either from a Q's Sylvia which is N/A or from a K's Sylvia that is turbo if its from a sylvia. It could also be from a 180sx. Is the engine complete? if its complete with a header and not a turbo its def N/A and is not worth anywhere near 5 or 6k and only puts out around 150 HP max. the SR20Det puts out 205Hp. you might get 400$ for it cause of the tranny.

What kind of car is the clip from? A levin or a tureno? levin has square headlights and tureno has popup head lights.

I am interested in the front clip if your in the states

Drew

any questions mail me
    Last edited by jspec240; 10-23-2007, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Hi Drew,
      I am in NH and the clip has the square lights and I will e-mail you with my telephone number. To set the record straight on the motor and this is what was told to me. It was one of 2000 ever built by Autech for the silvia E and it has as much power as the turbo but without the compressor. The gearbox has a special set of low close ratio gears to exploit the power. I got all this from a bunch of builders here in the east, I generally deal with cosworths so this stuff is kind of new to me.

Originally posted by jspec240 View Post
      Where are you from?

The SR20 your talking about is either from a Q's Sylvia which is N/A or from a K's Sylvia that is turbo if its from a sylvia. It could also be from a 180sx. Is the engine complete? if its complete with a header and not a turbo its def N/A and is not worth anywhere near 5 or 6k and only puts out around 150 HP max. the SR20Det puts out 205Hp. you might get 400$ for it cause of the tranny.

What kind of car is the clip from? A levin or a tureno? levin has square headlights and tureno has popup head lights.

I am interested in the front clip if your in the states

Drew

any questions mail me

Comment

Re Sr20

What up man. Well it looks like you do have a sr20DE then in the case that compressor means turbo. Ive heard of autech but dont know much about their mods. In that case your engine may be worth what they told you since it has been professionally built. I am still interested in the AE86 clip. would you work out a price for me since it will have to be shipped all the way to the west coast? I will be waiting for your email with your number. Would you be able to send some pictures to my email at beestone101@yahoo.com?

Thanks

Drew

Originally posted by rallypilot View Post
        Hi Drew,I am in NH and the clip has the square lights and I will e-mail you with my telephone number. To set the record straight on the motor and this is what was told to me. It was one of 2000 ever built by Autech for the silvia E and it has as much power as the turbo but without the compressor. The gearbox has a special set of low close ratio gears to exploit the power. I got all this from a bunch of builders here in the east, I generally deal with cosworths so this stuff is kind of new to me.

Comment

Whats up man. I never got your number. give me a call at 661 873 5002

Drew

Comment

Working...
          X