----MINT MKII Supra +TURBO!! NONE cleaner!!--------LQQK--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ----MINT MKII Supra +TURBO!! NONE cleaner!!--------LQQK--

As post states, LIKE NEW RARE 1985 Supra with turbo added! It's the last of the MK2's so has all the upgrades. CLEAN TITLE VIN # JT2MA67L2F0147746

Where to start? The car itself im selling b/c the owner went into the millitary and doesnt want to pay 6 years worth of storage and have this beauty just sleeping! VERY LOW MILES 144,459 GARAGE KEPT!

The car has had NO accidents, NO rust, was repainted 2 years ago at a very good shop, where this paint is deeper than stock! Not perfect, but what is? The trim around the windows isnt perfect, but still nice black.

Has turbo and intercooler are from a 91 7mgte(CT26)on the stock and STOUT 5mge, this setup is good for 250rwhp and 300ft lbs @ 14psi viewing on OMORI boost gauge on a-pillar. There is easily another 50HP to be gained with a standalone. I verified the condition of the engine with readings of 185 PSI compression across the board on all cylinders!

The wheels were refinsished the same time the paint was, so you will NOT find a cleaner set of "supras" no metal exposed now all nice hardcoat correct blk/silver.

The interior is SUPRA clean and is the coveted GREY/BLACK, NOT the old leather like many of these cars have, all interior parts are unmodified and like new with the addition of a CD player. The steering wheel leather isnt perfect but still feels great.

The Suspension is excellent with Suspension Teqniques sport springs and Tokiko shocks installed 3 years ago. Which is perfect for the car, handles VERY well and is NOT too stiff like many coilovers. The tires are Falken ziex which stick well and have about 40% life left. An alignment was recently done and runs straight! Brakes stop VERY good as they are upgraded pads.

Less than a year ago i replaced the clutch hydrolics with NEW TOYOTA ones! The clutch itself is an ACT upgrade that feels great and pushes like stock! Also done at the same time i replaced the plugs, wires, cap, and rotor button(pricey)

The stock rear end is independant clutch type LSD and 4:30 gearing works 100% no chatter or whine, the trans fluid was just changed as well.

The A/C system BLOWS VERY COLD, much more so than newer a/c systems due to its size and IS AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROLED like newer cars! So just set the temp and GO!

The fuel enrichment is controlled via a rising rate fuel pressure regulator, so it DOES run very rich, but does have the nice TURBO XS BOV installed.

The exhuast is a full 3" from the turbo back and only has a muffler in the rear for sound, which is SOUNDS MEAN! Just like MK4 TURBOS if you are farmilliar, but this car is FAR lighter, and even lighter than the MK3's making it the best power to weight Supra availible!!

The car came stock with alarm system that still works! And when you lift the door handle at night the key hole lights up so you know where to put the key!! The stock power windows work great as well.

The car is located in Charlotte NC, where it just passed inpection/emissions!

Feel free to call me with ANY QUESTIONS or further pictures if serious.

This is your chance to own a piece of history that is a very clean 23 year old car!

My # is 704-503-1507
    email dori240s@earthlink.net

thanks for lookin!

ebay link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160174203326
    Last edited by dorimaster; 10-28-2007, 11:46 PM.
Working...
X