Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16V 4AG stuff for sale. (long list)

-HKS 304/304 10.3 lift in/ex cams
    -TRD o/s valves. p/n 13711-AE801 and 13715-AE801 32.0mm intake 27.5mm exhaust
    -ARP main bolts
    -Crane Hi-6 Ignition
    -BRAND NEW SS Work's 16V cam gears. Cam gears purchased in december @ SS Work's in Japan.
    -HKS valvetrain kit: underbucket shims, new retainers, HKS valvesprings
    -TRD gasket set
    -TRD bushing kit
    -Centreforce pressure plate w/ Exedy clutch plate
    -SK 40mm ITB w/ complete AFM to MAP conversion (incl. ignitor, dizzy, coil, harness, Chowini ECU). ITBs come w/ bigport manifold adapter plate.
    -Brand new OEM Toyota crate shortblock (7 rib w/ oil squirters, highcomp.) <--- THIS IS NEW FROM THE FACTORY..NOT REBUILT
    -2 spare fenders
    -Front Tokico HTS shocks.
    -Brand new Omori mechanical oil pressure gauge
    -Slightly used Omori mech oil temp gauge.
    -4 spare OEM rims
    -1 spare bigport head.
    -1xfactory repair manual

location in east end of toronto. pics will be supplied upon request. pls specify what item you want pics taken for.

pickup preferred, but will ship if buyer pay fees. Can meet halfway for delivery as an alternative to shipping. (w/i a reasonable distance of course )

you don't see a price listed cuz i don't know the value of these items. everything except the shortblock i got when i purchased my track vehicle. to those wondering why i'm selling: after having done some number crunching, it's just beyond my current capabilites to afford to turn all these parts into fruitation. That and the fact that i need a towing vehicle + more $$$ for transportation and chassis prepping to actually go into racing. so i'm looking to go back down the motorsport pecking order and see if it's more economical to race karts instead.

pics are at: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287643435

pics i've taken so far:

Cam sprockets
    TRD valves
    gasket set
    valvetrain set

looking to finish takig pics of all the items on this list by sunday 2100h EST so chk the album every now and then to see if there are any new pics added
    Last edited by black86hatch; 02-21-2004, 04:39 PM.

What year is the service manual? If it's 1985..I'll take it. I'll also take the

Powdercoated front stront casing (spring perch has been taken off correct?)

and

some parts of the bushing kit.

Email me at axluz@hotmail.com

Comment

BTW: I'm from Toronto also...so no shipping costs.

Comment

the manual unfortunately is an 86

i ain't parting out bits and pieces of the bushing kit. you can go to the dealer for indiv pieces if that's your cup of tea.

the casing is already ready to go for coilover aplication: ie cut and welded back together.

Comment

Can I ask how much it was cut by? And how much do you want for them?

The reason I ask is because for my application, I need those cut by 1 3/4 inches. Doesn't really matter...I can always use spacers.
          Last edited by MK2_GTI; 02-20-2004, 08:01 PM.

Comment

i dunno how much they're cut by cuz the last guy who owned the car already made these casings.

i'll go grab em from the garage trw during the day and see if i can get u a measurement and snap some pics

Comment

Thanks man.

I have a set of my own, but I'm too lazy to go to my friends place and cut and weld mine (too busy with an engine rebuild).

Tell me how much you want for them.

I have a friend interested in the cam gears. Do you have a rough estimate as to how much you're looking for them?

Comment

i'm selling my HTS for 350 and the casings for 125 if they're separate.

450 takes both.

cam gears are 450, i'm not making cent out of this. cost me 36,000 yen for the pair + tax coming home @ custom's. i think i still have the receipt somewhere from the shop. i'll also throw it the shiny tags that shinano-san gave me as well as the coloured catalog outlining the complete lineup of the company's products.

in cdn figures just in case some of you americans are reading this and freaking out @ the price.

Comment

Will you take 100 for the casings?

Comment

Originally posted by MK2_GTI
                    Will you take 100 for the casings?
                    i suppose, why not
                    we doing this tomorrow or sunday

Comment

I can do it tomorrow if you'd like. Email me your address and contact number, or however you'd like to do this at axluz@hotmail.com

Thanks man...BTW good price on the cam gears. You really are making nothing on that sale. I'll tell my friends about it.

Comment

chk ur email

Comment

Sorry dude. I didn't receive an email. You can just call me tomorrow and give me directions or try resending it.

Where in the east end are you anyways?
                          Last edited by MK2_GTI; 02-21-2004, 12:52 PM.

Comment

turn off your junk mail filter hell i'll send u a pm, gimme a few mins

Comment

hahaha...Got your pm. sent you a reply. I'll call you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X