Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full s13 interior partout

the interior is blue.

dash is uncracked, everything is in good condition.
    pm me for prices.

I'm selling the open diff, stock exhaust, and headlights as well.

S13 Dash

I'm interested in the dash. I have a RPS13 and mine has 5 cracks.

If your dash has no cracks and very minimal to no fade then I'd be very interested.

Please send as many pics from various angles so i have an idea what the condition is.

Thanks.

Comment

S13 Dash

I'm still interested in the dash if available.

I'll be in the Irvine area this Saturday for Drift Day. Please pm or call me. My cel # 408-768-5004.

Thanks,

Comment

hey dude.. trying to get my hands on the interior lever you pull to pop the hood (some dude tried taking my car and broke that lever in the process - have to pop the hood with pliers now.. )

patrick@missionmedia.net

Comment

Interior hood lever

Hey Bro,

Its a heart breaker to hear some loser tried to jack your car. I was just in the SoCal area picking up parts for my RPS13. I would have definitely spotted that for you. I still keep my eye open. That isn't hard to find.

Just to let you know. I had my RPS13 parked on my driveway for a long while and then came home to find someone place a note under my wiper blade. "Please call, interested if selling your call. Will buy as is. (name-phone#)" after that I garaged my ride. I've know two other S13 owners that had their rides stolen and now you.

Be careful Bro. Just PM me and I'll PM if you find that lever.

Peace.

Comment

do you have the back seats top and bottom, and rear deck lid? if so just name your price

Comment

Working...
            X