96' 240sx SE for sale SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96' 240sx SE for sale SoCal

Up for sale is my 96' 240sx SE. It is in GREAT shape. In preparation to sell it, its in the shop getting a new clutch, re-surfaced flywheel, new rack n' pinion, new brake master cylinder, new brake fluid, new rotor cap, and a few more things. It will be in nearly 100% shape when its done.

The car is stock and has 140,000 on it. Custom Paint job is about 9 months old with no dings. Tires have 90% tread. The car is 5spd. Has sun roof. V-lsd.

The only thing the car needs is springs (ghetto lowered) and a new CD player (radio works but not CD's) Also the car has a salvaged title. The first owner hit a deer and cauzed enough sheet metal damage to total the car. Though it is now in perfect shape.

Even considering the title you will have a hard time finding a cleaner straighter 240sx. I have made sure that the car is in tip-top shape before selling it. This car would be perfect for someone looking for a great base to build their drift car on!!! Or just a good reliable car for a student.

I am asking $5200 or best offer. Please no flamage due to the title and the price... i gaurentee this is one of the best maintained 240's around.

Please Email me for Pics. And feel free to ask any questions.

My email is alex@trepandesign.com

Thanks
    Last edited by Bustadouglass; 12-03-2007, 03:15 PM.

OK here are some pics
    Attached Files

Comment

If anybody is interested I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

Comment

Price dropped to $4800

I need to sell this soon, so please let me knwo if yout interested!
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X