fs: 1995 240sx se 5 speed 5 lug clean title so cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: 1995 240sx se 5 speed 5 lug clean title so cal

i am selling the 240 that i just got recently for a z we just got traded in at work...
    its a 1995 with clean title(in hand)
    se with 5 speed and 122,xxx miles on it
    when i got it the brakes were bad so i put my 300zx alum brakes on the front with new rotors and pads with braided lines, i also put new rear rotors and pads. it has new megan inner and outer tie rod ends and tension rods( because the ones that came on the car we very shot)
    the interior is super clean, the body has some dings and a dent on pass front fender. it is lowered right now but will be sold with stock coils, or megans for 600 bucks more... has new spark plugs, and all new fluids. has jdm side markers on it. a/c works as well does p/s and cruise. has a small oil leak from the front , but i bought new nissan seal for it. has a tcs front strut bar. also has a aem carb legal intake, and apexi 3 inch exhaust. it also has g35 17 inch coupe wheels on it with newer tires.

any more info just pm me thanks
    and price is 6200

and sorry in advance for the jumbled listing .

after a few emails and pm's from people,,, the lowest i will go is 5500 with out the z brakes and g35 wheels... thank you ..have nice day..

Comment

Is that a Rockstar Can shifter?!

Comment

yes it is...

Comment

wow alot of flakes...
          how bout 4500 with out wheels, but with the z brakes...

Comment

Interested

Might be interested. But what's with the oil leak? Where is it exactly? Compression numbers on the motor? etc. Let me know.

Comment

oil leak is coming from front timing seal right behind the crankpully (i have new nissan seal just no time to put it in) i don't have a compression gauge
              and now comes with the wheels..

Comment

Working...
              X