ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE AE86 Coupe! Build up your car the way YOU want!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE AE86 Coupe! Build up your car the way YOU want!

Yes thats right, Free. Its a 85 GTS coupe, no interior (with the exception of the dash, radio, gauges, and gauge bezel), no engine, no transmission, sr5 rear axel, it has brakes and will brake under its own power, suspension, all doors, trunk lid, windows, hood.

The body is straight, I was under it today and looks good from the bottom. It will have some gold wheels included, it has some bondo on parts of the car and the paint is faded. I have the title, last registered in California in 98, has a trip permit in the window from 01. The title is salvaged, but there is nothing I can tell thats wrong with what I am giving away for free.

Free Free Free. Portland Oregon. You pick it up.

503-246-0370 - Allen
    Last edited by _uG TM; 02-26-2004, 03:48 PM.

I wish I lived on the West coast... free bump

Comment

Pending.

I will have another shell Possibly for Free (maybe 40-50 dollars for a axel from the junkyard) in the next 3-4 weeks. Same deal, all body parts, windows, suspension, rear axel, I have to file for lost title on it.. will roll and brake. Same overall condition that this one is in.
      Last edited by _uG TM; 02-21-2004, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Man I really might have to hit you up on this one if I get the money from my Quest soon...

I'm in The Dalles, so it'd just be a 70 mile trip...I'll really have to think about this

Comment

Be a interesting car to stick a rotary into. Unfortionately your too far for a quick trip to get the car.

Comment

I've got a buddy in Cali that puts rotaries in everything lol. I'm sure he's put one in a Corrola at sometime.

Shoot, he's put a 13b into a 510

Comment

Yeah i've seen that done. Its pretty damn cool.. light weight rotarys in old light weight rwd cars.... just something about it.

Comment

The flat flat torque curve of a rotary is just unbeatable too...Linear power is the coolest thing since sliced bread :P

I'm thinking if I get the rolla, it'll eventually be rotary powered. I duno, I'm gonna have to look around and see what I can do for a drivetrain.

Comment

Its going to Olympia on Saturday. I will have another one in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Comment

DEAL FELL THROUGH. BACK UP FOR FREE. INCLUDES 2 EXTRA DOORS, 2 EXTRA FENDERS AND A EXTRA TRUNK LID.

Comment

Man i wish i was in your area, i'd pick it up in like 2 minutes.

Comment

My buyer bailed on me too

Comment

Yep

Comment

Goin again. will post up if it doesnt happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X