240sx coupe w/ sr20 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx coupe w/ sr20 for sale

Its a 91 240sx coupe with a sr20det swap with brand new Act clutch, greddy fmic, greddy turbo timer, greddy downpipe. The motor has about 65,xxx miles on it, its been in the car for about 3 months but I have only drive it a couple of times due to the fact that it needs a new bov and it has a small vacuum leak.
    The car its self as never been in any accidents the body is straight and I just resently put on a siliva front end with triple projecters. The car is primer and the frontend is black so it needs a new paint job. looking for $4,000 need to sell asap

im located in Sacarmento, CA so if u want to check then thats fine.
    my number is: cell 916-721-6524 or home 916-726-2194 ask for Michael
    if you have any question then please dont hesitate to ask, either pm me, ask on here, email me at syko_916@yahoo.com, or give me a call
    Last edited by WeaPonX_916; 02-22-2004, 05:04 AM.

how low are you willing to go?

Comment

some one let me borrow the money and now I have to pay them back(a loan from a faimly member) So not any lower then $4,000. it cost me a little over 8000 to do everything that was done so im trying to get aleast half of the money back so i can start paying them back.

Comment

i e-mailed you i am interested in the car and have the money, maybe you can e-mail me pics.
        How damaged is the BOV? could i drive it to tulare? or would i need to have it repaired in SAC? and if so could i pay you to have it done so the car would be ready when i came ot pic it up?

Thanks
        Chris

Comment

Working...
        X