Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 240sx Convertible w/Ca18det

Hello Gentlemen,

Ok, I don't want to start off like all the same, But i have to. I need to sell this car....I have to sell to upgrade to a Family car, really personal reasons. But lets skip the small talk and get to business as much as i don't want to sell I really have to.

Car:1994 Convertible 240sx
    Engine:Ca18det(Boost boy can vouch for engine)
    Mileage:20,xxx

Mods: Xs power inter cooler(with Custom intake Piping)
    Machismo Power Brace
    180SX Front Sway bar with poly Bushings
    Rear Sway bar Technique with poly bushings
    Front Kyb Shocks with Ebaich springs
    Rear 8way Adjustable Shocks w/Coil overs springs
    R32 Rear tail lights
    Comes with Front kouki lip
    Walbro 255lhp pump
    SAFCII
    Mines ECU
    Custom 500hp Spring less Clutch
    Drilled/slotted Brembo rotors w/Axis pads
    Boost gauge
    Megan racing catback……Xs engineering test pipe…..and down pipe
    Z32 Fuel Filter

Thats really all i can think of......

Things need fixed:The top needs to be fixed...the back window is gone, just the clear plastic is there. As far as body there is no cosmetic damage. I think its a clean body. Body has 150,xxx miles. the car has no radio, Honestly i love this car, i really loved and when i loved in Tampa all i got was nothing but Good compliments......they said it was pretty clean. I had a hatch prior and swapped out the engine and the engine i had with same set up, tuned out to be to 219hp / 236tq @ 11psi . It was a beast, only thing holding me back was a maf. I see no problems only if your willing to fix that back window. Speed limiter is cut, and rev limiter is cut also. runs real good.

interior is in ok shape, needs some TLC but not so bad. I really need to sell this car to get another car for wifey. But the kid will be back in the game when taxes come.

I dont have much pic's...but i will get more of the interior and more of the car around.

Also i have small things for sell, Like s14 coil overs(only rears) R32,R34 Coilovers set. i have a Custom SR aluminum radiator, yes i know not for the Ca but can be used. My brother bought 2 and used one...so im selling the other.

I got other stuff that comes with the car. But the lucky buyer will only know what this is.

If any Questions Please email me at cp6183@yahoo.com

Last edited by boricua_bond; 01-13-2008, 03:40 PM.
Working...
X