Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen an S15 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461603939

2002 NISSAN SILVIA S-15 TURBO ,SPORT "NISMO EDITION,WITH 10K KILOMETERS AC ,PS , 3" EXHAUST , LOWERING SPRINGS ,6 SPEED , GREDDY BOOST GAUGE , ADR 18" WHEELS 18X8 FRONT & 18X9.5 REAR , SUPER CLEAN CAR , ALMOST NEW CONDITION. THIS CAR IS " NOT REGISTERED " AND FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY .IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CALL LARRY @ 954-445-4927 REMEMBER ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS
    AS IS , NO WARRANTY , NOT REGISTERED
    First it sounds too good to be true, but if you have the money and want the car, Call the guy and go look at the car. Remeber that RHD cars cannot be regiserd to drive legally on the streets of america. You could buy it to be a drift comp. car but i think theres a thing where you need to send it back within a year or somthing...

Comment

my friend has a RHD civic and he had no problem having it and registering it in the states and I ve also seen a lexus sc430 converted to a soarer and RHD also and it was registered too

Comment

This been covered before.

Yes you can register it but with that car it will be interesting to do. The hardest part is done, it's here and out of customs. Next you have to figure out how you gonna do it. The right way is to take it to a legalizer. Motorex is the top one in my head. But for 17,000 plus the probably 4000 it's gonna take to legalize it, And it hasn't hit reserve yet, you are looking at major dinero. The wrong way, well won't go into that here.

Have to admit, that is one sweet car. Too much money for me. Reserves probably set round 22-25 range. You'll spend near 30k to get that car on the road (legal like). Remember, illegal on the road will result in your car being taken and disposed of, you going to jail more than likely and loads of fines, if you are caught. I know, I know someones got a friend that drives one and yada yada. But if he get's caught, he's going to the pokey.

Then after you get the car, god help if you wreck it sliding it. Parts are going to be a pain to get. Not a good idea unless you got a great sponser and know what you are doing, or you just got money to burn.

Comment

Its super easy to do. Just gotta be a little sneaky.

Comment

Love ya Chas but sneaky = jail.

Everyone thinks that the cops are stupid and don't know about this, but they are getting wiser. Any cops that see a RHD car that they don't recognize are going to stop it, take it and you are friends with a guy named Rockdog in the county.

Hope you like thin matresses and lot's of loving.

Comment

almost makes you wonder why its for sale....

Comment

Sweet ride... I don't know about the seller though. No feedback... If I was interested I would have to get to know him pretty well

Comment

I have a s15 spec-r aero with 30k miles.. how much do they go for? they in demand or something?

Comment

*cough*

you play too much GT3

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSmirf
                      I have a s15 spec-r aero with 30k miles.. how much do they go for? they in demand or something?
                      Its supply and demand. In america there are probably 10 S15 Silvias. There are several thousand people who would love a S15 Silvia.

But its not as easy as just shipping one in from japan.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                        Its supply and demand. In america there are probably 10 S15 Silvias. There are several thousand people who would love a S15 Silvia.

But its not as easy as just shipping one in from japan.
                        Nah theres like 20,000. Didnt u know they sell them in Alaska?

Comment

i cant tell if that is sarcasm or not. If not im moving to alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Hope you like thin matresses and lot's of loving.
                            So, you were in the Navy. Hahahaha

Comment

theres another white s15 on sale somewhere in Gardena also...i dont know the price but i know its no legalized..they are also selling a 94 chaser....its at a place called auto con xion i think...

Comment

Working...
                              X