ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 1983 Mazda RX7 GSL $1500 Los angeles, ca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 1983 Mazda RX7 GSL $1500 Los angeles, ca.

1983 Mazda RX7 GSL, 160K miles.
    12a motor(recently replaced by R&R rotary in Upland, ca in November 2007) Motor has 58K miles.
    New spark plugs and spark plug wires installed this month.
    5 speed transmission, no leaks, no grinds, no noise.
    4 wheel disc with LSD rear end, no leaks no noises.
    Car is blue(original color with repaint)
    Interior is black and in good condition, seats have some wear but I am including another set of Grey 1985 seats.

Tires are stock size, Bridgestone potenza RE092, plenty of tread left, no camber wear.

Suspension is stock with newer struts and shocks. Rides well.
    Motor has good compression, doesn't smoke at all at any temperature.
    The engine has had the rats nest of vacuums removed for reliability and better looks under the hood.
    Car starts up and runs no problems all the time. No tricks needed to get it going.

The car is a daily driver. Don't want to sell it but need to pay off some bills immediately.
    The car is registered until August 2008.
    Still has stock exhaust installed. This car has not been played with yet. I didn't have a chanc to start modding this one.
    I have the pink slip and paperwork ready for a quick sale.
    Asking $1500 firm, look around this is cheap!!!

I also have a 1985 GSL for sale. It's more of a project. Needs a dash(all other components still in the car, inc. a/c controls, gauge cluster, switches and wiring).
    Needs clutch master cylinder.
    Needs cooling fan and oil cooler installed.
    The car is mechanically sound. I bought it as a shell. The motor is a 12a rebuilt 3 years ago, has under 45K miles runs great, no smoke at all ever!!
    Has ACT stage 3 pressure plate with 240 miles on it, and stage 1 disc with 1,100 miles on it. Wroks great, perfect for street driving this little car with this motor.
    Has GSL-se stock springs with newer rear shocks(under 10K miles on dealer OEM units, 1 year old.)
    Needs the carb and intake manifold installed, I have it you just need gaskets for it($12 from dealer).
    Trans is from one of my other cars that was parted out and works like new.
    Rear end is from a 1982 and has brand new brake pads.
    Registration is expired from Jan. 2007. I called the DMV today and it's on registered non-op, the fees to get it up to date and back on the street is only $52.
    Asking only $800 for this one.

I have a couple of brand new water pumps and new sets of rear brake pads.
    I'll throw in a set for each car.

Take both cars for $2K firm!!!!!!
    or make offer on each one. Super lowballers will be ignored and CURSED!! LOL.

I am near Los angeles, ca.
    Email me at RotaryHog@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

More goodies to include.

I found some more parts to throw in with the sale of the fist car that sells.
    There is a racing beat muffler, custom made muffler shop dual pipe midsection with dual glasspacks, and an extra set of brand new spark plugs.

I also found a brand new set of 6.5inch 2-way speakers still in the box that were in my garage. And a CD player.

Take them at no extra cost.

Comment

Working...
    X