2006 Dodge 3500 Disel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Dodge 3500 Disel

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Cummins Turbo Diesel Dually, Texas Edition. 4 Door.

SUPER HAPPY GOOD TIMES NEW PRICE SEE BELOW

Cell phone pics

VIN:3d7ml48cx6g126018

Exterior 8/10
    It has a little paint chipping on the front bumper from highway travel etc. But other than that it looks flawless.

Interior 9/10
    6spd, Bench Front seat with giant arm rest separator, full rear seats that lift up and have storage underneath them.

Good:
    Bed Liner (with top rail liner), New kenwood CD player and speakers, CB radio, EXCELLENT AC and HEATER, VERY VERY CLEAN. Goose neck hook up, rear trailer hook up, Side Steps, Running Lights, Air Horn(@700$) with Compressor. Fog lights, Cruise Control, Wood grain accents, Harley Davidson floor mats (keep carpet clean). Alarm (factory dodge) with key-less entry. New brakes, clutch, flywheel (less than 5k miles) and tires in great shape! Oil ALWAYS changed every 2k-2,500 miles. Always done at Dodge. I am the second owner but its been my families truck (still under our name on the title as original owners) since new. 16K pounds plus towing ability!!!

Bad:
    HIGH MILEAGE. I will explain first, it was driven to Louisiana and/or Atlanta at least twice a week almost every week since owned. SO highway miles(about 90% of them). It was used to drive back and forth to the family business' in those locations, and we live in Houston. It was ONLY driven by me or my family and it was taken care of with passion.
    178,xxx.. Thats all the bad...seriously. This thing has NONE, 0, ZILCH, know problems.

Yes high mileage but LOW LOW LOW price (considering year and options and model of the truck)

I will take 23K OBO.

it was over 50K Brand New 2 years ago.
    Located in Texas.

Call 832-859-1027 Call and ask for Ben or leave message. Will help with or deliver at buyers expense depending on location.
    Last edited by s13/350z; 02-14-2008, 09:00 PM.

178,000 miles isnt that bad since its a diesel

Bump for a very nice truck

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
      178,000 miles isnt that bad since its a diesel

Bump for a very nice truck
      ty sir...and its seriously not. I know pleanty that go 400k miles before needing anyhting besides regular maintenance. you wont see most cars and gas trucks doing that.

Comment

Working...
      X