91 240sx w/ RB20DET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 240sx w/ RB20DET

I am looking to sell my S13. It is a 1990 S13 with a RB20DET conversion. The other upgrades are:

Energy Suspension Bushings
    Mookeeh Adjustable Coilovers
    300zx Front Brake Conversion
    Brembo slotted and drilled rotors front and back
    Stainless Steel Brake lines
    Battle Version Rear Upper Control Arms
    Tein Tension Rods
    Koyo Racing Radiator
    FMIC
    Apexi Exhaust
    Motegi Wheels 17 X 7 (4 lug)
    Optima Battery located in the trunk.

All of this is installed. I also have boost gauge, water temp gauge, oil temp gauge. R32 Viscous Limited Slip and axles. Few other misc parts like Q45 throttle body and MAF.

The car is in pretty good shape. Right front bumper has a large dent but I have replacement. Car has not been run in about 6 months. Last time I ran it the Engine was not running great. I am pretty sure that one of the spark plugs is fouled or that the coil pack is bad. The dash is partially apart because I started to install the gauges. The car is still a project but all the major piece are there just needs some TLC. I am too busy with my child to give it the time it needs. If you want pics or to talk about a price respond to this thread or e-mail at jvp54@msn.com. I am located in Birmingham, AL. All work was done by me except the engine swap was done by Top Hat Performance.

Joe

hey joe im really interested in the car, i live in tennessee so Alabama is way closer than So Cal,
    Price?
    feel free to call me if you want to, i dont often check email 615-944-6539

Comment

Pics!?

got pics?, alittle interested. Lukelrl84@Yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X