s13 Sr20DET Blacktop parts for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13 Sr20DET Blacktop parts for sale!

I have a incomplete head, I have a pair of stock SR20DET cams and cam gears.
    Complete block(minus hte head of course). I noticed a leak from the head gasket still had compression but I always checked my motor after running it. So I caught it early. I just simply ran out of cash to fix everything and I'm moving to Alabama again.

1995 nissan 240sx with sr20det blacktop s13 motors (for chassis specific parts)

The list:

pair of cams
    pair of cam gears
    incomplete head (missing a rocker arm cause a friend broken one of theirs)
    S13 blacktop computer
    s13 to s14 wiring harness
    Full stainless race exhaust (ssautochrome down pipe, project nissan test pipe, and ss autochrom apexi styled cat back exhaust all 3" and sounds mean! nice bass tone no go kart sounds lol)
    T25 turbo w manifold
    stock intake manifold
    stock fuel rail with stock injectors
    legit hks ssq bov with pipe
    xo2 racing 31 x 12 x 4 frontmount
    greddy cast intercooler pipes
    6 puck brand new clutch still in the box
    stock sr maf (i have 2)
    sr tranny with about 30,000 miles on it with short throw shifter

Make me an offer on all of it or what ever you want. If its reasonable I'll accept it. I need to sell all of it to help moving expenses. If your looking for somehting not listed message me possible i forgot something or i know someone that has extras. I can ship ups ground or if its the tranny or block i can possibly meet ya half way or u can pick up. I'm located in Saugerties NY 12477 not really to far from parts of mass or ct.
    Thanks guys
    Chris Duncan

aim - yfm660raptor01
    email - yfm660raptor01@aol.com
    yahoo - yamaha00warrior

http://www.hardcoredrift.com
    My crews website just some pics of us some old limerock stuff from my first track day and 1 video but we are working on it. also links to drift alliance.

http://www.myspace.com/hardcore_drift
Working...
X