FS: 93 Toyota MR-2 Turbo For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 93 Toyota MR-2 Turbo For Sale

Time to sell my MR-2 as I need a bigger car...this is my second MR-2 and I spent a decent time looking for. I use it as a daily driver (60 miles a day) and it runs great. Ive owned the car for a bit less than a year and there are no major problems and did some maintenance recently as well (trans fluid change, etc). Timing belt/water pump was done by previous owner at 75K. Car currently has 106,XXX miles and I bought it with about 95,000 Miles. Temp sensor, O2 sensor, plugs and wires have been changed recently as well. Clean title vehicle and title is in hand for easy transaction.

1993 MR-2 Turbo T-Top
    5spd Manual with LSD
    Super White II / Blue Cloth Interior (Originally came with very, very good shape blue interior)
    106,XXX Miles

I have changed out 90% of the blue interior parts to black, including both floor and the rear firewall carpets from a turbo model (higher grade carpeting)....not to mention brand new floormats. The only parts that are still blue is the dash and the steering column (I havent had time to do that as of the past few months. Every other interior part that was blue has bee replaced with an OEM black replacement, down to all the trim panels and even the t-top panels. The headliner and t-top covers are grey like all 93s and not blue like 91-92s that came with blue interior. Spare black visor and dome light are included as well.

The seats are 93 black leather ones in good condition which I have reconditioned with leather cleaner and conditioner. But do have some seam issues on the back bolster, but not really noticable....but they are not perfect.

The door panels are from a leather interior and are in good condition. The driver side has the leather insert, but the passenger side is missing. Since these are the OEM leather option door panels, you can insert leather or suede inserts into them on not have to glue them on top of as you would in the standard cloth door panels.

I also still have most of the blue interior parts in the event you want to put the blue parts back in or want to sell them...minus the carpets. All the blue interior parts are in great condition! A spare set of T-Tops are included as well

The car has been repainted by a previous owner, but it is factory Super White II color from 93+ MR2s. The 93 front lip and lower chassis panels have been painted body color as they are on 94+. It also has the OEM Toyota 94+ taillights and center panel. The key lock is still the factory 93 one.

Car has Tein S-Tech springs on stock shocks. I have brand new Tokico Illuminas in the box that will be part of the sale of the car. You would just need to install them and get an alignment.

As you can see, I bought this car as a keeper but have not had as much time as I thought I would....

Below is a list of all the upgraded aftermarket parts on the car which will be included in the purchase.

HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
    HKS SSQV Blowoff Valve - newest version that came out in 2007
    HKS EVC IV Boost Controller
    Greddy Side Mount Intercooler Kit
    Berk Technology Exhaust - HKS Dual Dragger Style
    TRD Short Shifter and Shift Knob
    Apexi 60mm Boost Gauge - Mechanical
    Nology Ignition Wires
    Aftermarket Peformance Clutch

Tein S-Tech Springs
    Tokico Illumina 4-way Adjustable Struts - New In box/not installed, but included with sale
    Tanabe Rear Strut Bar - Retains stock rear bar as well
    M2 Front Strut Bar
    Powerslot Slotted Rotors
    Axxiss Metal Masters Brake Pads
    Work VS-XX Wheels - Gold - 17x8 +35 front and 17x9 +35 Rear
    Falken FK452 Tires - 215/40R17 front and 245/35R17 Rear (3-4months old)

OEM Toyota JDM Front Clear Turn Signal Bumper Lights (5 months old)
    OEM Toyota 94+ Taillights and Center Panel
    Pegasus Projector Headlight Replacements. Converts stock sealed beam headlights to H7 Projector style
    Personal NEO Grinta 330mm Steering Wheel in Black with Red stitching
    Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

Some Blems:
    It has a slight oil leak from the valve cover and distributor cap, but a very easy fix. I just have not had time.

Antenna needs to be replaced as it doesnt go up and down all the way all the time. I have a brand new antenna to include as well.

Finally, here are 2 recent pics. I will get more pics soon.

Edit
    some additional photos..more on way later on

Blitz BOV picture has been replaced with HKS SSQV

Interior when all factory blue and with Momo Steering which has been replaced

$9100 obo

Please feel free to post here or PM me....we can also talk via email as well.

Thanks

Will

Below are some addition parts that I have NOT installed and ARE NOT INCLUDED at the asking price, but will be available as well:

HKS VPC - Complete : 91-92 harness (can be converted to 93 with ease), 440cc ROMS for 91-92 and 93, MAP sensor, Air Temp Sensor and respective harnesses.
    Greddy BCC
    '93 Throttle Body Inlet pipe - Spare to use for VPC or Power FC install
    Apexi Power FC for Gen 3
    Last edited by Will Pwr; 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM.

some more pics posted

Comment

Originally posted by Will Pwr View Post
      Time to sell my MR-2 as I need a bigger car...this is my second MR-2 and I spent a decent time looking for. I use it as a daily driver (60 miles a day) and it runs great. Ive owned the car for a bit less than a year and there are no major problems and did some maintenance recently as well (trans fluid change, etc). Timing belt/water pump was done by previous owner at 75K. Car currently has 106,XXX miles and I bought it with about 95,000 Miles. Temp sensor, O2 sensor, plugs and wires have been changed recently as well. Clean title vehicle and title is in hand for easy transaction.

1993 MR-2 Turbo T-Top
      5spd Manual with LSD
      Super White II / Blue Cloth Interior (Originally came with very, very good shape blue interior)
      106,XXX Miles

I have changed out 90% of the blue interior parts to black, including both floor and the rear firewall carpets from a turbo model (higher grade carpeting)....not to mention brand new floormats. The only parts that are still blue is the dash and the steering column (I havent had time to do that as of the past few months. Every other interior part that was blue has bee replaced with an OEM black replacement, down to all the trim panels and even the t-top panels. The headliner and t-top covers are grey like all 93s and not blue like 91-92s that came with blue interior. Spare black visor and dome light are included as well.

The seats are 93 black leather ones in good condition which I have reconditioned with leather cleaner and conditioner. But do have some seam issues on the back bolster, but not really noticable....but they are not perfect.

The door panels are from a leather interior and are in good condition. The driver side has the leather insert, but the passenger side is missing. Since these are the OEM leather option door panels, you can insert leather or suede inserts into them on not have to glue them on top of as you would in the standard cloth door panels.

I also still have most of the blue interior parts in the event you want to put the blue parts back in or want to sell them...minus the carpets. All the blue interior parts are in great condition! A spare set of T-Tops are included as well

The car has been repainted by a previous owner, but it is factory Super White II color from 93+ MR2s. The 93 front lip and lower chassis panels have been painted body color as they are on 94+. It also has the OEM Toyota 94+ taillights and center panel. The key lock is still the factory 93 one.

Car has Tein S-Tech springs on stock shocks. I have brand new Tokico Illuminas in the box that will be part of the sale of the car. You would just need to install them and get an alignment.

As you can see, I bought this car as a keeper but have not had as much time as I thought I would....

Below is a list of all the upgraded aftermarket parts on the car which will be included in the purchase.

HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
      HKS SSQV Blowoff Valve - newest version that came out in 2007
      HKS EVC IV Boost Controller
      Greddy Side Mount Intercooler Kit
      Berk Technology Exhaust - HKS Dual Dragger Style
      TRD Short Shifter and Shift Knob
      Apexi 60mm Boost Gauge - Mechanical
      Nology Ignition Wires
      Aftermarket Peformance Clutch

Tein S-Tech Springs
      Tokico Illumina 4-way Adjustable Struts - New In box/not installed, but included with sale
      Tanabe Rear Strut Bar - Retains stock rear bar as well
      M2 Front Strut Bar
      Powerslot Slotted Rotors
      Axxiss Metal Masters Brake Pads
      Work VS-XX Wheels - Gold - 17x8 +35 front and 17x9 +35 Rear
      Falken FK452 Tires - 215/40R17 front and 245/35R17 Rear (3-4months old)

OEM Toyota JDM Front Clear Turn Signal Bumper Lights (5 months old)
      OEM Toyota 94+ Taillights and Center Panel
      Pegasus Projector Headlight Replacements. Converts stock sealed beam headlights to H7 Projector style
      Personal NEO Grinta 330mm Steering Wheel in Black with Red stitching
      Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

Some Blems:
      It has a slight oil leak from the valve cover and distributor cap, but a very easy fix. I just have not had time.

Antenna needs to be replaced as it doesnt go up and down all the way all the time. I have a brand new antenna to include as well.

Finally, here are 2 recent pics. I will get more pics soon.

Edit
      some additional photos..more on way later on

Blitz BOV picture has been replaced with HKS SSQV

Interior when all factory blue and with Momo Steering which has been replaced

$9100 obo

Please feel free to post here or PM me....we can also talk via email as well.

Thanks

Will

Below are some addition parts that I have NOT installed and ARE NOT INCLUDED at the asking price, but will be available as well:

HKS VPC - Complete : 91-92 harness (can be converted to 93 with ease), 440cc ROMS for 91-92 and 93, MAP sensor, Air Temp Sensor and respective harnesses.
      Greddy BCC
      '93 Throttle Body Inlet pipe - Spare to use for VPC or Power FC install
      Apexi Power FC for Gen 3
      WHere do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by SlidinGinstyle View Post
        WHere do you live?
        Southern Cali

Comment

wow very nice car..

always nice to see a cleanly pieced together car

especially if it's a toyota