Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO KA24DE's FOR SALE-$150 NASHVILLE, TN

im selling two (2) KA24DE motors.

one is an assembled block and head. this one threw a rod through the block thus making it practically useless. the head is fine tho. no accessories, belts, manifolds, etc. this motor, tho, has the crank pulley, timing chain, and oil pan. all internals are included. mileage unknown.

the other is a disassembled block and head. the block is fine on this one and im almost positive the head is, too. once again, no accessories, belts, manifolds, etc... but all internals are there. from cams to crank.

the disassembled engine's block has very minor surface rust due to no use in a long time.

i never used either one of these motors, nor did i intend to. theyre just taking up space in my garage.

first $150 takes em both. i will not sell just one. i will not part them out. cash. no trades.

im 30 minutes north of nashville, tn. if you want them shipped, its on you. if youre somewhat local to me, we can work something out. feel free to email or call/text me. if you call or text, i will respond to your text that day, and if i dont answer your call, leave a message. i will return the call that day.

akarobbystyle@gmail.com
    615-512-3907
    the names Swann. yea. like the bird. Swann.
    Last edited by ; 03-19-2008, 06:02 PM.

cmon guys. i know somebody wants em.

i'll do $100 if you handle the shipping. thats dirt. DIRT I SAY!!!

Comment

nobody wants those lol

Comment

I'll take them for that price! I'll just come pick them up.

Comment

sorry kids. sold.

lomm likes boys.

Comment

Working...
          X