88 toyota corolla sr5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 toyota corolla sr5

vin jt2ae95c8j3034760 never recked and is blue.ive owned it for 10 years .ran great for 7.then withen 1 year i had to and or wanted to but the following parts on it .starter,alternater,water pump,struts,brake booster,clutch ,clutch master and slave cyilnder,brakes, tires, complete distrubuter ,plugs and wires,all new motor mounts and tranny mounts,repainted factory blue,dashpad cover,rebuilt the carb.then i spun a bearing .so i rebuilt the motor.7months later it backfired 3 or 4 times and died.has spark compression gets gas and is in time.sounds like it wants to start.its been in my garage for a year and a half.toke it to a repair shop 2 weeks ago to pay for it be fixed.5 days ago some teenagers bust out the windows of almost ever car on the lot .shop owner has no insurance for cars on the lot .only in the building.so my car now has a busted out rear window.i found a junk yard that has the window for 100 dollars .ill replace if needed.but would rather sell it for 1200. located in alton il.can tow it to you for price of gas
    Last edited by wingnut; 03-27-2008, 04:51 AM.

I think 88s are fwd aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by soultron View Post
      I think 88s are fwd aren't they?
      yes they are, and the body has a few subtle diffrences

Comment

it is fwd but can be converted to rwd with gt-s or supra parts.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
          i actually never would have thought about that, but it seems as though it would work.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post

What?
            are you serious?

Comment

it has a drive shaft tunnel

Comment

Post some pics or links please. I've never heard of this and I can't find any info on the net about it.

Comment

Yeah i'd like to see info on that swap as well, never heard of it. Seems kind of pointless though when you could just go out and buy a rwd car and save yourself a lot of work.

Comment

Working...
                  X