Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: A bunch of crap (Miata, WRX, BMW)

Doing some spring cleaning.

Moss Motorsport miata rear subframe brace.
    I bought this for my 1992 Miata, but it will fit all NA Miatas. Not sure about the NB’s. I never installed it, practically brand new except for some scuffs and scratches from being in my garage. Performance chassis brace is stamped from 16-gauge steel and utilizes 4 existing mounting points. Boxing in the rear control arm mounts offers additional stiffness over two point braces. Brace incorporates a removable section to easily install around your exhaust. Powder coated black for a durable finish (or so they say haha).

New: $80
    My price: $60 + S/H

WRX Floor Mats.
    These came from my 2003 WRX Wagon, but would look great in any WRX or Subaru. They are a dark charcoal color. They were in my car for about 50 miles before I picked up some cheap ones from Autozone ( I didn’t want to get the originals dirty). My Rex is long since gone and these have been in my garage for quite a while. Practically new OEM.

New: I’m sure the dealer price would be over $120
    My price: $70 + S/H

WRX Goodridge Brake Lines.
    Again, I bought these but never installed them. Box never opened. Now my WRX is gone so no need for these sitting in my garage. Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines are the defacto standard. DOT approved stainless steel braided lines offer better overall brake feel over factory rubber lines that expand and shrink with temperature. Complete kit front/rear includes all neccessary fittings and hardware. Should fit from 2001/2002 to the 2005 WRX. Not sure about the STi, so check before buing.

SOLD!!!!

I’m also feeling out the sale for a pair of 45 DCOE Weber sidedraft carbs. They were on my car (1974 BMW 2002) for 1,200 miles before the motor locked up, and the car went into storage. So basically the carbs were used for 1,200 miles .. then went into storage for 7 years (on the car). I’m going to sale both carbs and the ITG filter for it, but if someone is interested and I get the right price I might sale the entire induction assembly (for BMW M10 engine) with billet throttle control, aluminum venturi stacks, and manual choke. Let me know on that one.

Also, I have a set of quad square light S13 lights. They don’t have any glass on them because I was going to do the clear front conversion. You can pick that up at several online shops. If you’re interested, let me know and we can work out a price.

Finally, I have a pair of black FloFit seats that I am thinking of parting with as well. The seats are around ten years old, but are not faded, have no wear or tears, and are in great shape. They look like this if you don’t know:
    FloFit Seats

SOLD!!!!!

I have a set of seat rails to fit them to a BMW 2002 that I’ll let go for an additional $50 if you need them for the BMW.

The best way to reach me is via e-mail at: doctorrobertsondc@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by JonnySlick; 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM.

GOODRIDGE LINES ARE SOLD!!!!

any other interests???

Comment

FLOFIT SEATS SOLD!!!!

any other takers?

Comment

Working...
      X