Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 90 Mazda RX-7 SUPER LOW MILES Great Condition, LOOK AT ME

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This car has been maintained in excellent operating condition. Has always been adult owned and maintained, never smoked in, never had pets in it. This car is completely stock. The Pirelli’s were purchased new in November. Super low miles, only 46,700 on this 5 speed that has cold AC and has great MPG. The seats look new since this car has had seat covers on its whole life. The car has tinted windows to help keep you and the car cool. The dash looks new too, and all original. AM/FM/Cassette. This car it tight and fun to drive and will provide you many miles of worry free operation. There are a few spots on or near headlights where the paint is coming off. This is the only flaw. Only $6400 for this cream puff. 602-738-0007 more pic’s and VIN for serious inquiries. Phoenix area. NEW PRICE $5900

(more info: I bought this from the car salesman who sold it new to a customer in 1990. The customer came back about a year later and traded it in. The car salesman kept it as his own car but never drove it much because he always had a dealer demo to drive. Yes, the same guy still sells cars at the same Mazda Volvo dealership. I bought it last November and it had original tires on it and only 37,500 miles. I immediately put new tires on it and drove it home. I had my mechanic go through everything and the only thing he could recommend was new plugs, since they were original. I've got another project that I want to start and I don't have room for this car so its up for sale. Yes, I have the original owners manual.)

Last edited by crowbar; 06-17-2008, 11:15 AM. Reason: sold

bump, this cream puff still for sale.

Comment

That is a very very clean 7

Comment

bump
        new price, $6000

Comment

Bump for a Clean FC

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR View Post
            Bump for a Clean FC
            Thanks, $5900 anyone?

Comment

$5900 for this completely stock under 49k miles cream puff.

Comment

The tires have an 80,000 mile tread life warranty. I have only put about 11,000 miles on it since they were purchased.

Let's sell this car.

Comment

sold

sold sold sold

Comment

Working...
                  X