Two S13 Fastbacks For Sale. Cheap. Nashville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two S13 Fastbacks For Sale. Cheap. Nashville

im selling my 1989 and 1993 Nissan 240SX hatchbacks.
    THEY WILL GO TOGETHER. i will not sell one unless you just gotta have it and dont want the other. the price will not change. read on, the price is right.

the 1989- it was originally red, but the previous owner painted it flat black. theres a dent in the right rear quarter panel right behind the door however, the door is not dented. its a 5 speed. it has power windows and locks, however they arent working. the windows may just need a new switch, im not sure. its the SINGLE CAM 4 cylinder (KA24E). it has an Optima red top battery in it. steel wheels, decent tires. generic lowering springs. starts up, runs, and drives fine. transmission shifts great with no grinding. it has a short shifter in it. im unsure of the brand.
    needs exhaust and power steering belt to be daily driveable. brand new power steering belt comes with the car. mechanically, the car is very sound. despite the dented quarter panel, the body is very straight and all the panels line up great. no cracked glass at all, including the windshield, and it has fresh 15% tint. it has the 91-93 front bumper on it. no rear interior. 166,xxx miles on the entire car. CLEAR TITLE IN HAND.

the 1993- black. also dented in the right rear quarter panel, but not as bad as the 89. also 5 speed with power door locks and windows. it has a freshly rebuilt motor with less than 50 miles on it. it got a mild port job and the head was decked, the cams are from a later model 240SX (S14), and it has a new timing chain on it. THIS CAR IS NOT RUNNING RIGHT NOW. it needs to be timed. the valve cover and timing cover are off of the motor right now. it is the DUAL CAM (KA24DE). no battery. steel wheels, good tires. just like the 89, all the panels are in good shape and line up perfect except for the hatch, its missing the latch. all the glass, including the windshield, is good with no cracks. full inerior. theres 225,xxx miles on the chassis and barely any miles on the motor like i mentioned earlier. NO TITLE.

i bought these cars as a project for a track car. decided to sell due to my lack of time and facilities to work on them.

you can combine parts from each car and have a great daily driver, or put a little money into it all and have a great track car for almost any type of driving.

im asking $1500 for BOTH CARS TOGETHER. i can help deliver one of the two depending on the buyers location for a small fee. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, just dont low ball.

my name is nick, i live about 30 minutes north of nashville. please call or email me. 615-512-3907, if i dont answer, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL or TEXT MESSAGE because i get very little service at work. i will call back ASAP.
    akarobbystyle@gmail.com

Cars for Sale

Thanks for the info, please forward pics.

Comment

need an email addy... but heres the pics anyway...

the 89-

the 93-

now the reason the 93 sits so high is because the tool bag that i bought it from thought itd be a good idea to put 350z lowering springs on an s13. he clearly has no clue what a spring rate is. the motor is in the car so dont worry about that. the paint is a little oxdized on it also, its not flat black like the 89 is.

i never used either one of these cars for anything. bought them to build.
      great project for anyone with the time.

so here we go. lets hear some offers...
      Last edited by ; 05-06-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X